• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Trivia Challenge and Sporcle

MrB

Life President
Let's see who has the most useless knowledge on here. Log in each day for a new quiz, your cumulative score over a month is logged. Points given based on correct answers + speed of answer (so looking up answers on the net is not helpful!).

SZ Trivia Challenge

Game on. 10/10 in 62 seconds gets me 938 points.

Yes, I am a sad b@stard.

oops.gif

Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 65 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 835

Currently 2nd to MtS
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ June 01 2006,16:35)]Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 65 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 835

Currently 2nd to MtS
smile.gif
5 seconds faster than me, dammit!

mad.gif

ps isnt it cunning as a fox, not sly?

Questions correct: 8 / 10
You took 79 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 721

Going back to change an answer cost me on the time front.:(

Alexis

8 out of 10 in 51 seconds, 749 pts

4th will do for a start....

I cant believe the only question I got wrong was the one associated with the United Kingdom.............doh!

Couldn't play yesterday for some reason. Got 9 this morning but 53 seconds should net me a decent score.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 02 2006,09:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 02 2006,08:59)]Couldn't play yesterday for some reason.  Got 9 this morning but 53 seconds should net me a decent score.
beaten again by only 3 seconds

wow.gif
Identical score to Naps this morning... 9 right in 56 seconds.

Ice Hockey... come on, they should have questions about important sports...

kungfu.gif

8 right
197 secs
603 points

I didnt know until after I answered the questions that time was an important factor here - schoolboy error

Well I'll come back to tomorrows quiz that little bit wiser
laugh.gif

Think I need to read some more books - only 5 for me!

Back