• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
The End of season bash will be held at The Shrimpers Bar after the last game of the season v Burton, Saturday the 30th of April. 7pm onwards..Children are welcome.

Wino is once again putting a lot of effort into this and we hope we can get as many of you there as is possible.We will have a DJ for the purposes of making yourself look daft and food for the purposes of making yourself look fat.

Hopefully a few players will be attending....There will be a raffle in aid of the Zone ( we have some great prizes on offer) and I am sure lots more will be announced before the date..

Please come along and bring your friends,it is an open house for all to sign off for this season.

I am sure Wino will add more to this thread.

Last season's do was a really good night. It is good to meet friends, old and new, and to drown our sorrows.

Please make every effort to attend as we appreciate everything that is done by our members to make the Zone the best fans' website.

Anyone who is unable to attend but would like to help the Zone by buying raffle tickets can pay by PayPal on the button at the bottom of this post.

We now have the bar for straight after the game.

Such is my influence :cool:

I've just bumped into Hils in town and she was virtually begging me to attend, i dont get it personally but there you go

Well seeing as its all about me i will make an appearance, i will also endeavour to do the Prediction League prizegiving too

I've just bumped into Hils in town and she was virtually begging me to attend, i dont get it personally but there you go

Well seeing as its all about me i will make an appearance, i will also endeavour to do the Prediction League prizegiving too

How about we get hold of a dartmate freestanding dart board and have a small darts tournament on the night?

I did not say it like that at all. You said you didnt know if you could be bothered, and I said you'll have a good night out with everyone as last years one was a really good night out. Me and Bashful had a great time!

Back