• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tapatalk

We don't subscribe to it Scott. We have a mobile option at the bottom of the forums.

What are the grief's Tapatalk give the admin Cricko?

Are you having the same issue I had with the PHP version update?

There are work arounds for all issues but I do completely understand the headache tapatalk can be when used with VB. That's why I moved my forums to IPB last year. Not had a problem with Tapatalk since.

That said tapatalk is such a great forum tool and the push notifications and subscription feature are really handy for the user and IMHO worth the headaches.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

What are the grief's Tapatalk give the admin Cricko?

Are you having the same issue I had with the PHP version update?

There are work arounds for all issues but I do completely understand the headache tapatalk can be when used with VB. That's why I moved my forums to IPB last year. Not had a problem with Tapatalk since.

That said tapatalk is such a great forum tool and the push notifications and subscription feature are really handy for the user and IMHO worth the headaches.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Hi Mark, vB and tapatalk just don't seem to work well together, it caused bugs all over the forum and to be honest it has taken me a few years to get my head around vB anyway,so the less hassle the better.The in's and outs of the root problem are long winded and TBH I can't really find the time to solve the issue, so this is where we stand now. We have a way of viewing the forum by phone in the options at the bottom of the forum which will have to suit for now.

Hi Mark, vB and tapatalk just don't seem to work well together, it caused bugs all over the forum and to be honest it has taken me a few years to get my head around vB anyway,so the less hassle the better.The in's and outs of the root problem are long winded and TBH I can't really find the time to solve the issue, so this is where we stand now. We have a way of viewing the forum by phone in the options at the bottom of the forum which will have to suit for now.

I totally understand your frustration with the TT and VB combo lol.

If you change you mind mate I'd be happy to help out.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I do most my posting on tapatalk, so won't be posting much from now on

I click on SZ, and get perpetual white page. I click Back, click on SZ again, and it loads.

Does everyone know there is a mobile friendly version that you can switch to on your browser. It's much more friendly than tapatalk.

Back