• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terrorist Alert

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
The official terrorist alert has been decreased from critical to severe. still not exactly at the level you want it to be at but there are no intelligence reports to suggest an attack is imminent.

i'll be glad when this is all over? but i am not sure it ever will be??

It's nearly always severe these days anyway I think just to be on the safe side (and as a good get out clause for any mishaps I imagine). here's the timeline for the last year for example:

1 August 2006

* Threat level published for the first time.
* Threat level: SEVERE

10 August 2006

* Threat level raised to CRITICAL

14 August 2006

* Threat level lowered to SEVERE

30 June 2007

* Threat level raised to CRITICAL

4 July 2007

* Threat level lowered to SEVERE

The official terrorist alert has been decreased from critical to severe. still not exactly at the level you want it to be at but there are no intelligence reports to suggest an attack is imminent.

i'll be glad when this is all over? but i am not sure it ever will be??

Odd that it has been downgraded despite several bodged attempts in the past week.

Start worrying when the threat is raised to the next level above critical, which I understand is $*IT YOUR PANTS

haha yes!! it is worrying considering i dont think they had advice on what happened, apart from at airports they said they knew something a few weeks before.

i just think its endless the planning that these terrorists are putting into this.

Back