• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Text Jokes

sufc_tom

Striker
Post your jokes you get sent to your phone here!

A guy takes his girlfriend to meet his parents. "I must warn you," he says "they are both deaf and dumb." They walk in the living room and his mums' got a beer bottle up her f****, they see his dad sitting there with his nuts out & a matchstick propping his eyes opwn. "What the **** is this??" she asks. "It's sign language," he replies "mum is saying 'get the beers in ya c***' and dad is saying 'bollocks, I'm watching the match!"

:D:D

...:::... .:. ....::::::.. :::....:: :.: .:......:

Lot's of love,

Stevie Wonder
xxx

I can't put anymore up as their too rude :D

From a Celtic mate:

Rangers have had so much luck this season, they'll probably come back from Portugal this week with Madeleine McCann

husband says to wife 'my olympic condoms have arrived. i think i'll wear gold tonight' wife says 'why don't you wear silver and cum f ucking second for a change

From a Celtic mate:

Rangers have had so much luck this season, they'll probably come back from Portugal this week with Madeleine McCann

:D

Man driving down a country lane and a woman driving in the opposite direction on the same road. They pass each other, the man leans out of the window & yells "COW". The woman yells back "PR*CK". Woman turns corner and crashes into a huge cow and dies instantly.

If only women would f*cking listen.;)

I've just booked a holiday to that place in Scotland where they found that head on the beach. I've heard there may be some fanny floating about.

I'm here all week. :tumbleweed:

Woman driving car with her 2 young children in the back. They are behind a dustcart when all of a sudden a vibrator comes flying out of the back, hits the car windsreen and then into the kerb. Woman is a little embarrassed and to protect her childrens innocence says 'did you see that insect hit the windscreen?'. A little voice in the back replies 'with a c**k that big i'm surprised it could fly!'

Domestic Hide and Seek Champion Shannon Matthews will this week fly to Portugal in order to Challenge International Champion Madeline McCann.

or

A UEFA Spokesman has today announced that, should Liverpool defeat Chelsea in the Champions League Semi-Finals for the third time this season, they get to keep the London club.

I just got this from my mate the pilot.

FANCY A GAME OF HANGMAN?

I....I
I. I
I. 0
I /I\
I /\
I

M_RK SPE_G_T

Made me laugh anyway.....

bloody spacing is wrong but you get the jist.....

Last edited:
Mr and Mrs Blobby are lying in bed. Mrs Blobby says "blib blob blibby blob, blibby, blob." Mr Blobby says just f***ing swallow it!"

:D

South Essex Police Statement:

A man has been found dead in South Essex this morning wearing a Colchester United shirt, Women's knickers, fishnet stockings and a dildo shoved up his backside.

Police have removed the shirt to save the family any embarassment.

*laughing face*

Zeus the Greek God was flying over ancient Greece when he spotted a gorgeous woman naked washing herself. He made love to her and then stroked her face and told her "In 9 months you will have a child and you will call him Hercules!" She dressed herself, smiled elegantly and replied "In 9 days you will have a rash and call it Herpes."

I just got this from my mate the pilot.

FANCY A GAME OF HANGMAN?

I....I
I. I
I. 0
I /I\
I /\
I

M_RK SPE_G_T

Made me laugh anyway.....

bloody spacing is wrong but you get the jist.....

Superb David. How about this one?

I hate blind dates. The last blind date I had, the girl was ugly. Only once in her life was she whistled at. It was right before the train hit her.

Back