• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thank You

chaco27saf

Manager
Now that the first season that I have actually been privaledged to be in England for has come to an end I wanted to thank everyone that I've met. It has been an absolute joy following the team through the ups and downs (mostly ups luckily!) of this campaign, but the people I have encountered along the way have been absolutely amazing. Whether it was offering advice on how to get to a match, giving me a lift, buying me pints, or just offering some good conversation it has been absolute pleasure meeting everyone so I thank you very much for everything.

-Seth

Clique alert!!!

cheers Seth, have fun back in the States
cool.gif

cheers Seth,

enjoyed our chat about Gridiron and Family Guy on Saturday....

"turned my whole world upsidedownhead"
wink.gif

Good to meet you Seth.

Are you going to book your plane tickets for next year's LDV final yet?
laugh.gif

Yeah, it was good meeting you at the Cheltenham game.

Hope to see you over here again soon, matey.
biggrin.gif

Seth, great to have met you on a number of occasions - first was up in Chester, I seem to recall... and subsequently at Grimsby and Cardiff.

Maybe you're our lucky mascot - I mean, we haven't had a season this good for a very long time indeed. If you are our lucky mascot, then make sure you get over here as soon, and as often, as time & money permit!

biggrin.gif

In the meantime, we look forward to keeping in contact with you through the weird & wonderful world of SZ - a community that spans not just nations, but continents as well.

unclesam.gif

All the best to you, sir.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ June 02 2005,11:11)]Now that the first season that I have actually been privaledged to be in England for has come to an end I wanted to thank everyone that I've met.  It has been an absolute joy following the team through the ups and downs (mostly ups luckily!) of this campaign, but the people I have encountered along the way have been absolutely amazing.  Whether it was offering advice on how to get to a match, giving me a lift, buying me pints, or just offering some good conversation it has been absolute pleasure meeting everyone so I thank you very much for everything.

-Seth
Good to meet you at Grimsby mate - hope to catch you next season. What are your plans?

Don't going running out on us now buddy, the glory years have just begun!

I'll probably be in America next summer so we could hook up, its not that big is it......
wow.gif

All the best for the future
smile.gif

I fly out to New York next week.

I think it is only fair if Seth takes me out for a top meal and drinkup as a token of his appreciation to all SZ ers.

Chhers!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ June 02 2005,12:02)] "turned my whole world upsidedownhead"

laugh.gif

Classic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ June 02 2005,13:31)] Good to meet you at Grimsby mate - hope to catch you next season. What are your plans?

My plans for next season are to follow the Shrimpers from abroad again.  It's not always easy to pry myself out of bed at 8am on a saturday morning after a few drinks the night before, but it's a labor of love.  I am graduating from uni in december, though, and who knows, maybe I'll be one of the lucky few that gets a great job straight out of uni and y'all will be seeing me (as HKB stated earlier) at the LDV final next year!  
wink.gif

Honestly I hope I will not be away from England for too long, but I can't see myself being back in this country this decade, if not longer.  
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ June 02 2005,14:43)] I'll probably be in America next summer so we could hook up, its not that big is it......

Not at all, everyone always exaggerates the size of it...  
wow.gif

You should swing by Denver, though, after all it is by far the greatest place in the states.  Actually, maybe I'll make a Denver tourism post to try and get a few posters out there for their holidays......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 02 2005,15:51)] I fly out to New York next week.

I think it is only fair if Seth takes me out for a top meal and drinkup as a token of his appreciation to all SZ ers.

I would, but I'm not flying back to the states until the 25th of this month.  Even if I was back in the states NYC is 1,800 miles from Denver, though...  
suspect.gif

On that note, however, if for some reason anyone does find themselves in Lancaster before the 25th or, much less likely, in Denver sometime after that make sure to drop me a line.

Lancaster? But that's all the way over the other side of the country!!

wink.gif

Think your timing sucks a little actually because I've been to about 3 out of the last four Lonsdale extravs and probably visited Lancaster about ten times in the last few years.

Ah well, good to pseudo-meet you on SZ and look forward to it continuing next season. I quite frequently post at around 3am our time....

wow.gif

Good to meet you to Seth, best of luck back in the USA!

Back