• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Apprentice 2019

I'm in again.

MK Shrimper
TUIB
OBL
BB
SupaBlues
Ricky Otto
The Big Dady
RHB

7 spots remaining. The show starts tomorrow so I suggest that if no one makes up the remaining places we knock it on the head.

Come on mods, let's get this out on the Twitter and FB pages! It's for the Zone's benefit after all!

Ok thats 3 or 4 remaining. If we don't get the other spaces filled before 6pm tomorrow they can be for SZ, ie the zone gets the full £130.

apprentice-2019-line-up-1569321988.jpg

The Apprentice is back on our TV screens on Wednesday 2nd October at 9pm, so let's take a look at who Lord Sugar will be firing and hiring in 2019 aka The Apprentice 2019 contestants line-up.

apprentice-2019-carina-1569322100.jpg

Carina Lepore
Lives: London

She says: “I’m about 5 foot 1 inch tall - I’m like a pocket rocket, you don’t really want to mess with me.”

apprentice-2019-dean-1569322132.jpg

Dean Ahmed
Lives: Essex

He says: “I’ve definitely got the gift of the gab, I can persuade anyone to do anything.”

apprentice-2019-iasha-1569322152.jpg

Iasha Masood
Lives: Manchester

She says: “I’m one fierce businesswoman with both sass and class”

apprentice-2019-kenna-1569322179.jpg

Kenna Ngoma
Lives: Greater Manchester

He says: “I combine a thirst to learn with entrepreneurial thinking, ready to win at all costs”

apprentice-2019-lottie-1569322202.jpg

Lottie Lion
Lives: Somerset

She says: “I bring ‘class’ to everything and ensure nothing I do is half-standard or tacky.”

apprentice-2019-lewis-1569322227.jpg

Lewis Ellis
Lives: Lancashire

He says: “I may not be the smartest guy in the room, but I’ll sure as hell work harder.”

apprentice-2019-jemelin-1569322244.jpg

Jemelin Artigas

She says: “I never have problems, I only have solutions.”

apprentice-2019-riyonn-1569322276.jpg

Riyonn Farsad

He says: “I will use my poker face and tactics to always come out on top.”

apprentice-2019-lubna-1569322306.jpg

Lubna Farhan
Lives: Luton

She says: “I came from a council estate... I have made myself into something good and I’m on my way to becoming something great”.

apprentice-2019-ryan-mark-1569322327.jpg

Ryan-Mark Parsons

He says: “I am the epitome of luxury.”

apprentice-2019-marianne-1569322350.jpg

Marianne Rawlins
Lives: Lincolnshire

She says: “I’m definitely the epitome of ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’ because what you see is not what you get.”

apprentice-2019-shahin-1569322376.jpg

Shahin Hassan
Lives: Birmingham

He says: “I love business more than sharks love blood...I’m ruthless in my pursuit of success.”

apprentice-2019-souleyman-1569322461.jpg

Souleyman Bah

He says: “The less sight I have, the more imagination I gain, because what you see is what you see and what you don’t see is when the magic begins.”

apprentice-2019-pamela-1569322486.jpg

Pamela Laird
Lives: Dublin, Ireland

She says: “I love to be the under-estimated person in the room.”

apprentice-2019-thomas-1569322509.jpg

Thomas Skinner

He says: “I don’t plan - I just do everything on impulse. When I plan, I always get it wrong.”

apprentice-2019-scarlett-1569322532.jpg

Scarlett Allen-Horton
Lives: West Midlands

She says: “I am an achiever. I have been the highest performer across every workplace I have worked within.”

Back