• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Apprentice

Have not seen any of this and did not know what my bint looked like but caught a glimpse of her as I flicked on your fired and all I can say is fit fit fit.

Actually cringe every week seeing some of the absolute crap they produce. They're supposed to be some of the best entrepreneurs in the UK :stunned:

Actually cringe every week seeing some of the absolute crap they produce. They're supposed to be some of the best entrepreneurs in the UK :stunned:

To be fair, they get one or two days to produce & sell something. I'm sure real life products spend months if not years in development before they're put out to market.

Wouldn't make much of a TV show!

Not sure if it's still the case, but definitely on previous versions of the show their resources are seriously limited. Even the phones they're given are modded to strip out any kind of internet access to stop them "cheating".

Not sure if it's still the case, but definitely on previous versions of the show their resources are seriously limited. Even the phones they're given are modded to strip out any kind of internet access to stop them "cheating".

Wouldn't surprise me - the regular task where they have to source items across London seems completely fixed, and also completely victorian.

Anyone else wonder if the 'pitching' has to be shared around - it seems that there will inevitably be some good pitchers in the teams but they always end up with someone **** doing it.

It's also heavily edited to show some contestants more on some tasks in a bad or good light, so there's more "tension" in the room. Apparently the boardroom filming takes all day.

To be fair, they get one or two days to produce & sell something. I'm sure real life products spend months if not years in development before they're put out to market.

Wouldn't make much of a TV show!

Very true. Must admit, it is funny watching Sug's reaction when their products are unveiled! His face watching those videos was an absolute picture.

I think they make all the Sky+ boxes these days, so a very lucrative business as they seem to go down every few months.

Sky Box lifetime:

Year 1 works fine
End of year 1 - Warranty ends
End of year 1 - Phonecall asking if you want to take out insurance. Decline offer.
Very beginning of year 2 - Sky box suddenly and unexpectedly explodes

Spoiler:  
FFFFFUUUUUU-1.jpg

As far as I'm aware, prize fund still sits at £45. :nope:

TrueBlue to be renamed TightBlue?

Feeling a little bit confident with my girl Lauren right now. Her and Roisin seem the only two who are even vaguely competant.

Feeling a little bit confident with my girl Lauren right now. Her and Roisin seem the only two who are even vaguely competant.

Yep seems to be between those two ladies and Mark. Early days though

Back