• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The celebrity handshakes chain game

This is like 6 steps to Kevin Bacon.... I bet in 6 steps ALL of us would have shaken hands with Queeny, Dubbya, John Lennon and Lord Jeebus Christ himself.

Simple enough: Think of everyone you've shaken hands with. Then everyone they have shaken hands with. And so on.

If you've shaken a celebrity's hands, that's a celeb in one. If you've shaken the hand of someone who has themselves shaken a celeb's hand, you have that celeb in two.

The bigger the celebrity the better, but the shorter the chain, the more impressive.

Purely for an example, and this one isn't true, but I'm too tired to think of a proper one.

Me > My mate > Adrian Chiles > Ray Stubbs > Pele (in a sauna)

(Side note - virtually nobody has ever shaken hands with the Queen and simply meeting her (or even getting an honour) doesn't count. So anyone wanting to get the Queen has to go through Prince Phillip.)

So what's your greatest claim (taking into account celebrity status and closeness)?

Surely the biggest one has to be Jesus or Hitler?

Me > HRH the Queen Mother > HRH the Queen > Nelson Mandela > Charlie Dimmock > Me :hilarious:

Me- Lee Hurst
Me- David Amess
Me- The Chuckle Brothers
Me- Leon Cort- Peter Taylor- Becks- the Queen.
Me- most SUFC players of the last 3 years.

Me > The Queen Mum > The Queen
Me > Archbishop of Canterbury (George Carey) > The Queen
Me > Cherie Booth QC > Tony Blair > The Queen
Me > Sir Jimmy Saville > The Queen

Enough Queen ones... other randoms

Me > Archbishop Desmond Tutu > Nelson Mandela
Me > Aggers > Jonners
Me > Don King > Mike Tyson
Me > Adam Faith > Zoe Wanamaker

but best of all:

Me > Chris Powell

chrisauthor24ed.jpg

Me > some bloke I work with > someone I don't know > their cousin > their workmate > their mum > KYLIE MINOGUE

** possibly, or it all could be a dreeaaaaaammmmm**

Why would she shake hands with Rose West? Was saying "no" not an option - is she the "daddy" of Holloway?

Why would she shake hands with Rose West? Was saying "no" not an option - is she the "daddy" of Holloway?

It was a long time ago but apparently you're not too far wrong. She was the new girl and Rose West came up to her to "check her out" and presumably to see if she was a carpet muncher.

Thanks chaps, unless someone is going to pull Jesus out the bag then we may as well pack up and go home!

Back