• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The cheek of Labour !

Quite agree. . Less tax, less State involvement,

That's not quite what I'm saying. I don't have a problem with tax, or state involvement (within reason of course), but I'm sure as hell not going to pay anymore than I legally have to.

The issue here isn't with the companies, it's with the government for not doing enough about it.

Actually, the USA only removed the ANC from its terrorist watch list as recently as 2008.

In answer to your previous point, it obviously depends on who is doing the designating.

You mean like the UK Government and Hamas? What Corbyn was doing giving them even his loose change I'll never know. (Although if he did this before March 2001 then I suppose he wasn't breaking the law even if he was acting unethically.)

List of Terrorist Organisations

No, actually it was SAM.

And that incidentally was an indirect reference to a Hamas rally, where JC admitted to putting some loose change in a collection bucket but couldn't remember (understandibly) how much he'd contributed.

No actually you mentioned buckets and loose change not Shrimpers are Magic

You mean like the UK Government and Hamas? What Corbyn was doing giving them even his loose change I'll never know. (Although if he did this before March 2001 then I suppose he wasn't breaking the law even if he was acting unethically.)

List of Terrorist Organisations

You might think of Hamas as a terrorist organisation.Others don't necessarily.

No actually you mentioned buckets and loose change not Shrimpers are Magic

But then Google never went out and brought armalite rifles with that loose change, did they.

Very true but then Blair won three General Elections, Corbyn is still living in the 1970's. Google taking the ****? of course they are and it leaves a bad taste but then so does donating to terrorists.

While I most certainly spoke about buckets and loose change it, as you can see from his post quoted above, was actually SAM who mentioned the subject of terrorists first.

You,on the other hand,have twice made allegations about JC, which you have not been able to substantiate.

Nothing new there.:smile:

While I most certainly spoke about buckets and loose change it, as you can see from his post quoted above, was actually SAM who mentioned the subject of terrorists first.

You,on the other hand,have twice made allegations about JC, which you have not been able to substantiate.

Nothing new there.:smile:

Have I? Oh well, obviously you still can't see what others have posted even after digging back to repost them. I stated no implication nor mentioned terrorists and no- where in Shrimpers are Magic's post does it mention buckets or loose change. So at the risk of playing the poster, pick the nuts out of that one.

Have I? Oh well, obviously you still can't see what others have posted even after digging back to repost them. I stated no implication nor mentioned terrorists and no- where in Shrimpers are Magic's post does it mention buckets or loose change. So at the risk of playing the poster, pick the nuts out of that one.

But then Google never went out and brought armalite rifles with that loose change, did they.

[QUOTE=Genial Harry Grout;1829615]You were the one suggesting a bit of loose change was getting chucked in buckets, not me. I wonder how many Kilburn pubs he used to get round, if you know what I mean.
[/QUOTE]

You have quite clearly implied (but have not had the courage to state openly,which I imagine is what you believe),that Jeremy Corbyn has contributed to IRA funds,which were used to buy arms.

How about posting some evidence for this claim?

You have quite clearly implied (but have not had the courage to state openly,which I imagine is what you believe),that Jeremy Corbyn has contributed to IRA funds,which were used to buy arms.

How about posting some evidence for this claim?[/QUOTE]

Bore off will you. Go dodge some tax or donate to ETA or something.

Don't think there are any charges outstandiing against him though.

Since when did you set yourself up as judge and jury?

The same time you did when you said bombing Dresden was a war crime even though you admitted you have no idea what the law was at the time.

As I said, he broke the law.

The same time you did when you said bombing Dresden was a war crime even though you admitted you have no idea what the law was at the time.

As I said, he broke the law.

I imagine JC would say that he was donating to a private individual rather than Hamas or Hezbollah,as such.

How about posting some evidence for this claim?

Bore off will you. Go dodge some tax or donate to ETA or something.[/QUOTE]

Think you'll find ETA has been effectively disbanded.:smile:

"On 24 November 2012, it was reported that the group was ready to negotiate a "definitive end" to its operations and disband completely."

Back