• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My donation is complete, the system is set at normal, ShrimperZone is go.

Thanks for the donations so far.

It means we can buy a new soft saddle for the little bloke who pedals the cycle 24 hours a day to create enough energy to power the big machine that works the Zone.

Please keep donating and we will buy him a cake for Christmas.

Thanks for the donations so far.

It means we can buy a new soft saddle for the little bloke who pedals the cycle 24 hours a day to create enough energy to power the big machine that works the Zone.

Please keep donating and we will buy him a cake for Christmas.

Southminster Shrimper? Wondered where he was you slave driver.

Tenner just donated. Thought I should given the very occasional reference to my book. Also as someone said, the PB diaries are worth that alone. Thanks too for the support shown in allowing my frequent posts on the Moody Blues and the current Parkinson's campaigns. UTB

Last edited:
Take a £10 out of my Apprentice winnings before you send them over John/Ken.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for the top work to the owners.

"daveydiamond who apparently won the Apprentice sweepstake has kindly donated his £45 winnings to the costs of running The Zone.

Thank you very much David for your kind donation :smile:

A washable tenner (hate the bloody things), has been donated / sent.......a thoroughly good read....bitching, moaning and general good fun banter........keep it up ....:smile:

A crisp plastic tenner winging it’s way to Blighty from Australia via Thailand.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

£10.00 donated, thanks to all those involved with running the site and of course our merry band of zoners for their words of wisdom and insight.

Happy New Year all,

Thanks to all of those who have kindly donated their cash to keep this place going. For those who haven't please dig deep and donate whatever you can to help with the running of the Zone. I know at times it can be frustrating with all the negativity but once things pick up and Ron don's that hard hat, gets the shovel out and his cheesiest grin everyone will perk up.

Stick with us and keep posting! Because I can tell you with the very little internet access I have out here I use it reading match reviews and posts and it has kept me fully upto date and entertained for the past 4 months in this **** hole of an island, so Thank you.

Back