• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Cup - Round 2

LOL.

Nice easy win for me, able to rest all my key players. Next round I'll have to play a few more first teamers.

Safely through with plenty of players rested. Like YB the next round will be a bit tougher.

Only won by 44 runs or so - rested one or two players too many I think. How many rounds others looking to get through?

6 player who played today took fitness hits ( i did TIE! ) and Jackman is also still on energetic. Raven on Invigorated and am going to need him for Tuesday but i might not be able to use him though!

Tough game in the 3rd round against a very useful level 5 side and will have to play a couple of first choice bowlers if i wanna go thru!

Yep, lost out, although I'm not overly fussed as I could do without the PFL hits. Bit unlucky to come against a V side who was half decent at such an early stage.

Really need to sort Evelyn out, as he failed again yesterday.

Comfortably through again with Suthers, Cunningham, Sandile & Lamey all rested. On a TIE so fitness should be in good shape come Tuesday.

Last 512, must be pretty close to a home game.

Easy win, but annoyed that it took so long to bowl them out. Only one first team batsman had a bat, but two first team bowlers bowled 17.4 overs between them.

Bossed it today. Record figures of - Hitchman 8 - 3 - 8 - 5 saw us win by 8 wickets. Thinking of resting a few players for FC game this week and making sure i win on Friday in the league and then make sure i get thru in the cup as i think i have a fairly winnable game at home and want to try and make as much money from the cup as possible!

Kev

Last edited:
Lost today, as I want to win both the OD and the FC, decided the cup was not where i want to be, so stuck a complete reserve side out against a fairly decent Level V side who stuffed ORM on Friday. So I have to take solace in the fact I pushed them to 48th over for them to win.

Also played a real weakened side, and lost. Not bothered at all to be honest.

Back