• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
I can do this as it is Friday for me. Slight disappointment that I won't be there is overcome massively by building excitement and nervousness. The beauty of being here is a 10pm ko for me and in the current warm weather around 24-25 degrees that time of night. I will be in a bar. I suspect the official match thread will be lonely but most of you have phones. Even if you only posted one line update I can't tell you how valuable that is. I don't have Blues Player and I can't even get BBC Essex - any live broadcasts overseas (same as 5 live and TalkSport are suppressed

This season has been extraordinary in many ways. RM has backed his manager to the hilt, off field there seems to be positive activity (remember rhe days of us being regularly before the courts as well?). The early season form of Prosser, the emergence of Bolger as a player, the second coming of Barrett silencing doubters like me, Corr on fire, Timlin, who I have always thought a fantastic first name on the sheet player, suddenly emerging as a match winning hero.

If you'd have said to me 1 month ago we'd be in this position I would have laughed. In reality we could be 1 game from
promotion, two more games from Wembley and one further game from promotion or despair. We do have a 100% play off final record.

If ever a club needed a 12th man then tomorrow is it. We have always had fantastic support on the road, too many examples to list and i know that the atmosphere will be fantastic tomorrow

No need for complacency here but I think we can ignore the track record we have against Morecambe, think positive thoughts, stay off the pitch until it is our turn and leave any other thoughts and worries until after the game if the worst happens. WE CAN DO THIS !

Back