• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whilst I will probably be attending the FA Cup game, (for the record, i'm going tomorrow), the result isn't really a big deal to me. But if we are to progress, I would much rather play away at Manchester City in Round 3 instead of Manchester United or Chelsea.

I saw Miles Weston super mare on Saturday, and yes WSM was pretty poor, as is the norm and whilst im having a dig how bad was Bin-bag Williams when he had the ball. I mean first half when in good areas and with a bit of time he failed to deliver into the box and instead played number of poor short passes. Seconded half first fifteen mins he hoofed aimlessly giving Corr and Barnard no chance. later on when he did get forward his delivery from good wide positions was shocking. Just a reminder that has nothing to do with 4-5-1.

..... nor, as far as I can tell, with the FA Cup.

Had hoped that Concord would get a good home draw , Mansfield who Southend play away on Saturday not the best of away draws .

What we don't need at the moment is a tie against a non-league side. In our run of form it will just be a bigger banana skin than usual. Usually I'd like a home draw or an away trip to a ground in the south that I haven't visited but on this occasion I'd take an away draw at a L1 club where we are not expected to win and therefore will have no pressure. Sheffield Utd for instance.

Co-incidentally, we are exactly the same number of league positions above Chester as Sheffield United are above us.

So, by your logic, this could be an ideal draw for Chester.

Personally I think it's a great draw for us. At home against a team in the bottom half of the Conference who have only won away at struggling Braintree and rock bottom Telford.

Co-incidentally, we are exactly the same number of league positions above Chester as Sheffield United are above us.

So, by your logic, this could be an ideal draw for Chester.

Personally I think it's a great draw for us. At home against a team in the bottom half of the Conference who have only won away at struggling Braintree and rock bottom Telford.

After the initial disgust, they are certainly warming to it

http://www.devachat.com/index.php?showtopic=80291&st=100&start=100

Back