• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I got a bit irate with Neil F on here a few days back for which I apologise. It was in the heat of the moment and I have since deleted the offending posts. We are all entitled to our opinion on here and I was out of order for attacking one person, personally. :gun::winking:

The Labour inquest,they still don't get it !<br>
<br>
They allowed immigration en masse,they also created jobs favouring immigrants.<br>
Edstone proved they are not responsible to govern.<br>
Balls was the ultimate ticking time bomb .<br>
Ed refusing to believe they had spent too much when in government.<br>
<br>
They probably chose the wrong brother too.
<br>
'Still' don't get it? The election was on Thursday....
Without wishing to sound rude if they looked to you to make policies they would just merge into the Monster Raving Loonies.

I thought that was the whole point of being a Marxist. Look at your friends defacing the war memorials absolutely full of hate and envy

You've obviously never read any Marx.

People are fully entitled to make peaceful protests against austerity (I'll be making mine here via the ballot box in a fortnight's time in Spain's local elections).

People who deface war memorials have no sense of history or gratitude and deserve to be arrested.

People are fully entitled to make peaceful protests against austerity (I'll be making mine here via the ballot box in a fortnight's time in Spain's local elections).

People who deface war memorials have no sense of history or gratitude and deserve to be arrested.

You've just introduced me to a new experience - agreeing to one of your posts.

What a lightweight that bloke is. First Spurs and now the Labour Party. Take his knighthood away I say.

Says it all really, he doesn't agree with their negative business policies and told them several times buy they think they know better.

Says you... I believe it was you who said, just the other week, the bombing of Dresden was a war crime.

Says you... I believe it was you who said, just the other week, the bombing of Dresden was a war crime.

He did. But when I asked him to explain why it was a crime he went into his usual ignore mode. Perhaps this will give him a chance to explain himself.

He did. But when I asked him to explain why it was a crime he went into his usual ignore mode. Perhaps this will give him a chance to explain himself.

It was.The reasons are well know.Civilians were targeted.Dresden was "a cultural landmark of little or no military significance" whatsoever.

If you want to read a first hand account of what it felt like to be on the receiving end and to clear up the bodies afterwards, I suggest you read Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter House Five.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

Truly stunning. A apologist for a war time bombing on the enemy yet never a word on the destruction of the cities of his birth. Patriot? Traitor more like.

It was.The reasons are well know.Civilians were targeted.Dresden was "a cultural landmark of little or no military significance" whatsoever.

If you want to read a first hand account of what it felt like to be on the receiving end and to clear up the bodies afterwards, I suggest you read Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter House Five.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

So when will you be posting a link about the bombing of London or was that fair game?

Or even Southend in the WW1 yesterday in 1915 marked an anniversary when a Zepplin dropped 100 bombs on Southend

First person to be killed was at 120 North Road, Prittlewell just a useless fact to throw in

Doesnot matter if 1 or 10,000 die

Back