• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane The Moon Landings

True or not?

• Yes we went to the moon.

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No it was all faked.

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
There is a good documentary on Netflix that cover the the fake moon landings.

Wernher von Bruan said you would need a rocket twice the height of the Empire State to reach the moon.....Before he went quiet on the subject.

The guy who who actually designed the Apollo rockets says we never went to the moon.

Mark Twain said its far easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Some of you should look up cognitive dissonance

There is a good documentary on Netflix that cover the the fake moon landings.

Wernher von Bruan said you would need a rocket twice the height of the Empire State to reach the moon.....Before he went quiet on the subject.

The guy who who actually designed the Apollo rockets says we never went to the moon.

Mark Twain said its far easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Some of you should look up cognitive dissonance

I’ve seen plenty of Conspiracy videos regarding the Moon Landings, and unfortunately, every single one of them ignores facts, and instead focuses on “evidence”, that, when scrutinised, turns out to be nothing more than circumstantial conjecture.

When you ask the question: “How do you account for the chunk of moon rock that they brought back?” It’s nigh on impossible to get a straight answer. In fact, i’ve never heard anyone successfully refute that one, without resorting to Freemasons/Jews running The World.

I’ve seen plenty of Conspiracy videos regarding the Moon Landings, and unfortunately, every single one of them ignores facts, and instead focuses on “evidence”, that, when scrutinised, turns out to be nothing more than circumstantial conjecture.

When you ask the question: “How do you account for the chunk of moon rock that they brought back?” It’s nigh on impossible to get a straight answer. In fact, i’ve never heard anyone successfully refute that one, without resorting to Freemasons/Jews running The World.

I haven't watched many about the subject and have never seen moon rock....How do you prove where it come from?

The reason I said Netflix was because it obviously isn't just one strange bloke with some theories......No mention of Jews or Freemasons

For the film buffs on the Zone they should watch the one about Stanley Kubrick and the moon landings. The bit about the Shining and Eyes Wide Shut are very interesting.

I haven't watched many about the subject and have never seen moon rock....How do you prove where it come from?

The lump of rock came back with the crew of Apollo 11. It was broken down and shared with 135 Countries Worldwide, who subsequently tested the rock. They all concluded that it was lunar in origin.

They carbon dated it. It turned out to be older than Earth.

Furthermore, they proved it couldn’t have crash landed on Earth, as It doesn’t possess the molecular & chemical properties for that to have happened. Neither does it show any scorching that would have occurred during entry of our atmosphere.

The reason I said Netflix was because it obviously isn't just one strange bloke with some theories......No mention of Jews or Freemasons

Fair enough. Haven’t seen it, so I might give it a chance. However, I feel like I’ve heard every take on it.

For the film buffs on the Zone they should watch the one about Stanley Kubrick and the moon landings. The bit about the Shining and Eyes Wide Shut are very interesting.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the theories/stories can be so compelling, that you find yourself wanting it to be true.

Sure, the idea of Kubrick being forced to film the landing, and then subtly dropping hints & clues into his films is a great theory. Very entertaining

But again, when it comes down to a simple choice; clues and hints in films VS actual scientific proof - there can only ever be one winner. Unless you want to believe otherwise.

Yay, we have one.

Rigsby. there's 100 mirrors on the moon (lunar laser ranging retroreflector array) that can reflect laser light. They were put there by Armstrong & Aldrin before they returned to earth. Who, if not the Americans in '69, put them there?

The lump of rock came back with the crew of Apollo 11. It was broken down and shared with 135 Countries Worldwide, who subsequently tested the rock. They all concluded that it was lunar in origin.

They carbon dated it. It turned out to be older than Earth.

Furthermore, they proved it couldn’t have crash landed on Earth, as It doesn’t possess the molecular & chemical properties for that to have happened. Neither does it show any scorching that would have occurred during entry of our atmosphere.

Fair enough. Haven’t seen it, so I might give it a chance. However, I feel like I’ve heard every take on it.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the theories/stories can be so compelling, that you find yourself wanting it to be true.

Sure, the idea of Kubrick being forced to film the landing, and then subtly dropping hints & clues into his films is a great theory. Very entertaining

But again, when it comes down to a simple choice; clues and hints in films VS actual scientific proof - there can only ever be one winner. Unless you want to believe otherwise.

The same could be said about Moon rock.

The great thing about science is you can believe it one day but not the next

Many people believe the only day in history the that all the laws of Physics took a day off was on 9/11

Obviously the scientists who tell us about the tests on moon rocks must be telling us the truth but the ones who study seismology are not. They say their tests prove that the World Trade centre was brought down by explosions rather than a collapse.

I saw documentary on the fake moon landings, Capricorn One I think it was called.

Anyway, I didn't see it live but I remember one of the teachers at Westwood Junior School had an early video machine and we watched it the next day at school.

For the BBC coverage, Pink Floyd improvised the incidental music live in the studio when not much was going on.

Yay, we have one.

Rigsby. there's 100 mirrors on the moon (lunar laser ranging retroreflector array) that can reflect laser light. They were put there by Armstrong & Aldrin before they returned to earth. Who, if not the Americans in '69, put them there?
The Clangers?

I remember watching it on the tv at the time (yes, I AM that old!), of course they landed on the moon.

The same could be said about Moon rock.

The great thing about science is you can believe it one day but not the next

Many people believe the only day in history the that all the laws of Physics took a day off was on 9/11

Obviously the scientists who tell us about the tests on moon rocks must be telling us the truth but the ones who study seismology are not. They say their tests prove that the World Trade centre was brought down by explosions rather than a collapse.

For sure, I’ve mentioned before that I wouldn’t necessarily trust everything that comes out of a governments mouth.

But seeing that 135 different Countries have tested the rock, and all reached the same conclusions, it’s fairly safe to assume that there’s nothing dodgy about it.

Especially considering some of those Countries aren’t/haven’t been exactly friendly with one another, and wouldn’t turn down an opportunity to cause a ****storm of embarrassment for The Yanks. I see no reason for all of them to lie?

Also, you know my thoughts on 9/11. I wholeheartedly disregard the Commission’s report, due to the fact that they omitted several intrinsical factors. Factors that they claimed “had no real bearing on the events of that day”, which is of course, bollocks.

Last edited:
Yay, we have one.

Whats the moon like MK?

I have never been there myself. Have to say i don't fancy it.....Long flight, no pubs and lack of crumpet. Even a game footy would be to slow for my liking.

Whats the moon like MK?

I have never been there myself. Have to say i don't fancy it.....Long flight, no pubs and lack of crumpet. Even a game footy would be to slow for my liking.

Imagine watching a Sam Allardyce team, play in Lunar gravity.

Gives new meaning to the term hoofball.

8 Days to the Moon and Back is on BBC2 tonight Weds at 9.00pm.

8 Days to the Moon and Back

View attachment 8381

Eight days, three hours, 18 minutes, 35 seconds. That is the total duration of the most important and celebrated space mission ever flown - Apollo 11 - when humans first set foot on the moon. It was a journey that changed the way we think about our place in the universe. But we only saw a fraction of what happened - a handful of iconic stills and a few precious hours of movie footage. Now it is time to discover the full story.

Previously classified ****pit audio, recorded by the astronauts themselves, gives a unique insight into their fears and excitement as they undertake the mission. And dramatic reconstruction brings those recordings to life, recreating the crucial scenes that were never filmed - the exhilarating launch, the first sight of the moon, the dramatic touchdown and nail-biting journey home. Original archive footage from the Apollo programme is combined with newly shot film and cinematic CGI to create the ultimate documentary of the ultimate human adventure.

Good that.

I believe they did but I do love a good conspiracy theory and enjoy reading their theories on it. Plus if it was faked you’d think a disgruntled ex employee would’ve said something by now.

I believe they did but I do love a good conspiracy theory and enjoy reading their theories on it. Plus if it was faked you’d think a disgruntled ex employee would’ve said something by now.

40,000 NASA employees behind the scenes. You think they'd be a bit miffed it they just filmed it in a lot in Pinewood.

40,000 NASA employees behind the scenes. You think they'd be a bit miffed it they just filmed it in a lot in Pinewood.

Not if they got given a **** ton of wonga. I’d go along with it if they gave me a cash incentive.

The many reason the rumours came about was because of the Russians. They wanted to beat them to the moon so filmed it to beat them and they actually got there a couple of days after.

Not if they got given a **** ton of wonga. I’d go along with it if they gave me a cash incentive.

The many reason the rumours came about was because of the Russians. They wanted to beat them to the moon so filmed it to beat them and they actually got there a couple of days after.

The Russians? They've never been to the moon mate.

Back