• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it just presumed we will be changing both home and away shirts this year?
Not so long ago we (and most clubs) used only to change one kit each season; alternating home and away, with austerity might that not be a good lead for our club to take? Most people will only buy one shirt a season after all don't they; or does anyone on here buy both each season?

We last kept the same shirts for successive seasons between 2004 and 2006. Nowadays, it is notable when teams don't change their kit after a season.

The clubs won't stop until doing it until the fans stop buying them.

How about this one? it was the AGF Aarhus away shirt in 1998/99. Seriously Scandinavian this one.

aarhus-98-away_2_1.jpg

no new home shirt then what a shock :thumbdown:

Hey fella, if you read back you'll see that I said this wasn't going to happen.

The plan WAS to have it on show today, but for that to happen various things in the background had to happen. It seems that all the things that needed to be in place, couldn't be put in place in time for it to happen. And I said this earlier, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that it wasn't on show.

Hey fella, if you read back you'll see that I said this wasn't going to happen.

The plan WAS to have it on show today, but for that to happen various things in the background had to happen. It seems that all the things that needed to be in place, couldn't be put in place in time for it to happen. And I said this earlier, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that it wasn't on show.

so why start this thread this early if you just gonna talk bs seriously :hilarious:

And I will give you this and say unto you that this is the way, the path and the light #fanengagement

And I will give you this and say unto you that this is the way, the path and the light #fanengagement

If only we’d once had the man behind it and one of the best in the business at our club. Oh wait...

If only we’d once had the man behind it and one of the best in the business at our club. Oh wait...

What was his name? I couldn’t remember and when I looked in the clubs contacts I couldn’t see a name I remembered.

Back