• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nothing wrong with pink shirts. The last one was decent and the cherry voltage one from a few years is one of our best selling shirts ever. I think that some of the anti pink club are more worried what their mates might think in the pub.

Oops! Tongue was firmly in cheek with the 'pub' comment! Sorry for any confusion. :winking:

I'd just like to see us play in colours that look like a we are a representing a Southend United team. Home, blue. Away, yellow. It's not difficult.

I'd like to see a white away kit out of personal choice. Nothing smarter than an all white kit for me and it is a colour we have traditionally worn. Loved the white kit we had in our last championship season.

I'd like to see a white away kit out of personal choice. Nothing smarter than an all white kit for me and it is a colour we have traditionally worn. Loved the white kit we had in our last championship season.

With you there - plus I think we're due one. It would mean we'd probably need a third kit too though.

Just go dark shirts and white shorts for home and the opposite for away, with the possibility for all white or all dark if necessary and both dark and white socks for further options. Simple really.

Just go dark shirts and white shorts for home and the opposite for away, with the possibility for all white or all dark if necessary and both dark and white socks for further options. Simple really.

Agree - I’ve always thought this. Gives ultimate flexibility.

I heard something at work today that there was a kit photo shoot this week anyone know if this is true? And if so dose that mean it goes public straight away?

I heard something at work today that there was a kit photo shoot this week anyone know if this is true? And if so dose that mean it goes public straight away?

Hope it's announced soon , always seems mental that we wait so long . Even you launch it now and put it on sale on MTBD you can drum up pre sales ...

Hmmm..........this just appeared on my Twitter feed, think there was a photo shoot going on at RH today, looks like a day-glo yellow for the away and the home kit similar to this year's. Have obscured the youngsters' faces.

Kit.jpg

And enlarged

attachment.php

That's the horrible shocking yellow we had about 3 seasons ago with the polo neck and middle one is this season just homes home and the far one is the goalie kit from last two years:smiles:

Ok fair enough, the colour of the away kit just looked different - I guess that's the thing with that one, it looked different according to the light and shadow around it.

As you were!

Ok fair enough, the colour of the away kit just looked different - I guess that's the thing with that one, it looked different according to the light and shadow around it.

As you were!
Was there today with the kids, they were just wearing those kits mentioned above.

Back