• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You know reminds me of a presentation that a boss gave that showed the Swiss transport system. Buses/trains/trams all interlinked to within a few minutes in the major cities. We should have hid a bit more Nazi gold :whistling:

Swiss rail is certainly punctual but it's by no means cheap.A return trip to Interlaken a few years back, for two adults and two kids, cost me the same price as our fortnight's camping trip holiday in Switzerland.

Last edited:
Swiss rail is certainly punctual but it's by no means cheap.A return trip to Interlaken a few years back, for two adults and two kids, cost me the same price as our fortnight's camping trip holiday in Switzerland.

Pre-kids we went on a hiking holiday in the Swiss Alps. We took the train from Zurich Airport to Grundelwald. Every train (3 in all) ran on time. They were all clean and spacious...there and back.

You know reminds me of a presentation that a boss gave that showed the Swiss transport system. Buses/trains/trams all interlinked to within a few minutes in the major cities. We should have hid a bit more Nazi gold :whistling:

Or go on strike less often.

Pre-kids we went on a hiking holiday in the Swiss Alps. We took the train from Zurich Airport to Grundelwald. Every train (3 in all) ran on time. They were all clean and spacious...there and back.

I didn't say Swiss trains weren't punctual or clean.They are.I said they weren't cheap.Which they're not.

Last edited:
I didn't say Swiss trains weren't punctual or clean.They are.I said they weren't cheap.Which they're not.

I think you're so used to people disagreeing with you on here that you expect it. I wasn't, I was simply pointing out how good the service was when we used it.

Back