• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things to do before your 40 !

Flinty

Not a member⭐
Zone

As you may have seen i now enter the final year of my 30's. This got me thinking, what should i have done before hitting the big 40.....So i open it up to you the Zone public from which I will compile a list and tick off as my next big day approaches.........

Only constraints on your suggestions...

1, I am married
2, I have kids
3, I do have a respectable job which would be affected by any unsuitable behavour

So to start the suggestions i would like to

Run a Marathon

Visit all 4 of the furthest points of the UK

I have done 3 so far.....the toughest one for you will be Muckle Flugger

Last edited:
eat everything in one sitting from the top to the bottom of the Macdonalds menu

what about having a love affair with another man?

You could speak with authority on batting for both teams and it'll broaden your horizons.

And finally, as my dear old Gran used to say "There's nothing more beautiful than 2 men's sperm colliding!!!"

Melissa Theuriau.

I'm married but the missus would probably understand. And join in since I'm man enough for the both of them.

I'd love to be on TV

The talk in the chat room on Saturday was nominating you to be a Soccer AM Soccerette ;)

I had half a mind to see if the Shrimperzone ladies fancied being the fans on the bench.... It's a winner.... and we could vanquish the memories of JS tight shorty shorts once and for all....

Back