• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

arrived RH at 10.05 left 10.50 Just two on the desk with another just answering the phones(although not sure if anybody else taking phone calls behind the scenes)
all very speedy and efficient,well worth a 50 mile round trip

Good luck to all see you all at Burton lets sell our allocation

Was in at 1245 and in and out in no time with just 10 people in the queue and 2 serving. :thumbsup:

Yes (well, kind of - we bought the 3-game tickets at the end of the season that effectively gave us season ticket-level priority as far as playoff tickets is concerned).

So to answer your other question, it probably is worth you calling up the ticket office, if you don't mind a bit of a wait.

Must say I've been really confused over the priority given to those with the 3 game pass that I bought at the end of the season.

I'm a semi-regular fan these days having moved away from the area but still aim to get to about 20 games home and away throughout a season.

I bought this 3 game pass towards the end of the season because I knew being a non-seaso and not being able to get up to the ticket office in person was going to cause issues for playoff tickets.

Then the details about playoff tickets were released and unless I was mistaken there was no mention of priority for people with these passes so I planned to wait til Thursday with everyone else. I'm out of the country until tomorrow so will call then but could anyone confirm I would have priority over general sale customers? Also can I buy home and away tickets in one transaction and for more than just my own tickets?

Thanks in advance,

I'm a bit confused as well.

I didn't get the 3 ticket offer, mainly because I only found out about it after I'd got tickets for the Wimbledon game.

I do however have a season ticket next season (now there is no chance of me working on Saturdays) for next season.

But I have to wait until Thursday to get a ticket!!!

Must say I've been really confused over the priority given to those with the 3 game pass that I bought at the end of the season.

I'm a semi-regular fan these days having moved away from the area but still aim to get to about 20 games home and away throughout a sea

I bought this 3 game pass towards the end of the season because I knew being a non-seaso and not being able to get up to the ticket office in person was going to cause issues for playoff tickets.

Then the details about playoff tickets were released and unless I was mistaken there was no mention of priority for people with these passes so I planned to wait til Thursday with everyone else. I'm out of the country until tomorrow so will call then but could anyone confirm I would have priority over general sale customers? Also can I buy home and away tickets in one transaction and for more than just my own tickets?

Thanks in advance,

I got both home and away yesterday with the 3 match pass

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a semi-regular fan these days having moved away from the area but still aim to get to about 20 games home and away throughout a season.

Thanks in advance,

From the Club website, 12th April, when the three game cards were announced:-

If we are in the play-offs come the end of the campaign, this mini card will entitle you to the same priority as Season Card holders for the play-off games
Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...me-mini-card-1473634.aspx#JpCUfgcZO7EOleX4.99

I'm a semi-regular fan these days having moved away from the area but still aim to get to about 20 games home and away throughout a sea

Thanks in advance,[/QUOTE

I got both home and away yesterday with the 3 match pass

Nice one. Cheers guys

I didn't get the 3 ticket offer, mainly because I only found out about it after I'd got tickets for the Wimbledon game.

I do however have a season ticket next season (now there is no chance of me working on Saturdays) for next season.

You'll be fine if you phone up tomorrow. They weren't exactly being strict with the checks. For example our two tickets are both in my mate's name but that didn't seem to bother them when they asked for my name.

According to Twitter initial seating allocation of 380 all sold. Burton now sending us 550 more terrace tickets and 110 more seat tickets, that will be our final allocation.
So total allocation would now appear to be the same as before (about 1750) but slightly less terrace tickets.
Not sure how many terrace tickets we have left out of the initial allocation.

Burton Play Off tickets

According to Twitter, the club has sold it's initial allocation of seats, but are receiving 110 more, and are also receiving 550 more terrace tickets, not 700 as previously stated.

Can I confirm this because I'm still confused. For general sale, away game starts on Thursday and for home game, general sale starts on Saturday. Is that correct?

went today at 16:30, no queue at all. Ticket office staff said they had ben really busy till 1 pm. Where still busy on the phones

Threaten to put the ticket office staff in your dead pool. You will be shunted to the front of the queue.

Back