• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

eaststander

Youth Team
Just been down to get tickets for tomorrow. Surprise surprise ! system is down again.
Said they will me when up and running.
Thing is - as I pointed out there is a discount for buying in advance but not on the day.
So if I cannot get back today or system is down until tomorrow I cannot get advance discount!

Surely it about time an updated system was in place.

Just used the online booking system for the first time in a while. Quick, allowed me to choose my seats, full marks SUFC.

Just used the online booking system for the first time in a while. Quick, allowed me to choose my seats, full marks SUFC.
...and do you still have to collect on the day or is there a bar code to print off that will give you access

...and do you still have to collect on the day or is there a bar code to print off that will give you access

Collect on the day or the club send them to you.

They only send them to you if they were booked 3 or more days before the game.

I regularly used the online booking system last season, and at the time, they were the only ways of obtaining your tickets. As far as I know, they are still the only ways.

Yep, ordered my tickets on-line Tuesday, turned up Thursday, no problems....that said, when I used to book them over the phone, despite the instruction to collect them on match-day at the ticket office, they invariably turned up in the post.

Collect on the day or the club send them to you.

They only send them to you if they were booked 3 or more days before the game.

I regularly used the online booking system last season, and at the time, they were the only ways of obtaining your tickets. As far as I know, they are still the only ways.

Not if you're abroad they don't (just as well really).

Thought I would give this a try - and yes all that you said! Only problem was I couldnt see the East stand listed? So have opted for South Upper.
Still waiting though for the phone call I was promised to say system was ok again. Obviously is or is it just the ticket office terminals a problem? strange
Thanks for advice - will certainly use on line again!

just used online booking for the first time ever and it was quick & easy :)

First time since we got out of league 2 i dont have a season card (left it to late to use the Zebra finance thing) anyway maybe it will be a good omen? lol UTB

Just used it to buy a ticket for my son for tomorrow (he's off to Uni. in a couple of weeks, so no season ticket this year). It was quick and easy - no problems at all. Will collect the ticket from the North-East tomorrow.

Always find the ticket office staff to be really helpful and the online system to be easy to use.

Just had an e-mail from the ticket office confirming my booking of a ticket for the Exeter home game on 15/02/14 - a match I did actually go to - what is going on ? (and before anyone asks I have not ordered a ticket for the Exeter Match next month!)

Just had an e-mail from the ticket office confirming my booking of a ticket for the Exeter home game on 15/02/14 - a match I did actually go to - what is going on ? (and before anyone asks I have not ordered a ticket for the Exeter Match next month!)

Email stuck in the system for months?

My ticket confirmation email for the Portsmouth game arrived this week so things are improving :smile:

Back