• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napster

No ⭐
And Blues will also be without Michael Timlin for the next few fixtures as he continues to fight his way back to fitness after suffering a hamstring injury against West Ham United in pre-season.

“Michael is pushing to get out the treatment room but last time he did get out of it he suffered a setback which kept him out for even longer,” said Brown.

“We have to be careful with him and make sure that doesn’t happen again so the medical people are holding him back for all the right reasons."

As opposed to the wrong reasons.

If Brown had an ounce of class about him then Timlin wouldn't even be at this club anymore - personally, the longer he is away from the team the better and I was a huge Timlin fan.

I think we all know mate, although as requested on here it's not acceptable to name, shame, blame and give a full account of what happened.

The guy is a ****, has no remorse and is a very lucky boy that the manager is a self absorbed twit

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all know mate, although as requested on here it's not acceptable to name, shame, blame and give a full account of what happened.

The guy is a ****, has no remorse and is a very lucky boy that the manager is a self absorbed twit

We don't all know. It's only those privileged with the inside track who know. All the rest of us intel-free mere mortals get is this tiresome ongoing insinuation and heavy hinting. So we have to try to join the dots and hope that we have drawn something resembling the right picture.

And even if I have drawn the right picture, I still have no idea how this can be used as yet another anti-Brown stick. Can someone explain that part of this story at least?

PS Or is it just me, and everyone else in the SUFC universe knows what this is all about?

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't all know. It's only those privileged with the inside track who know. All the rest of us intel-free mere mortals get is this tiresome ongoing insinuation and heavy hinting. So we have to try to join the dots and hope that we have drawn something resembling the right picture.

And even if I have drawn the right picture, I still have no idea how this can be used as yet another anti-Brown stick. Can someone explain that part of this story at least?

PS Or is it just me, and everyone else in the SUFC universe knows what this is all about?

I'm further behind you on this one fella as I can't even draw !

As with all of these kinds of rumours, I've heard two very different sides to the story, so for me it's best left alone rather than start putting blame on Phil.

I didn't realise the forum revolved around you being in the know fatgrandad!!!

There has been plenty of comments about what happened both on this forum and on Twitter so without leaving myself or the Zone liable lets just say that I hear Timlin breached many rules and even the law with his antics at the training ground. As for Brown, he could and should be sacking Timlin because the incident was under his watch and the decision to not punish Timlin was not viewed favourably by some playing and backroom staff.

THIS is why I am Brown bashing. The guy is a wrong 'un, I could tell you some shocking things but can't because of the confidence from my sources and the fact that in 2016 you have to be very careful on what you say!!!! If I want to Brown bash then I will and In doing so I feel fully justified due to the awful club management side of things, this is on top of negative awful football, self loving antics and boasting just 3/4 wins since February.

As with all of these kinds of rumours, I've heard two very different sides to the story, so for me it's best left alone rather than start putting blame on Phil.

Interesting, I can tell you the exact events, there is no two sides to this story!!! PM me if you like mate

Think I've missed all the rumours - can someone please PM me the goss! Thanks:thumbsup:

I didn't realise the forum revolved around you being in the know fatgrandad!!!

There has been plenty of comments about what happened both on this forum and on Twitter so without leaving myself or the Zone liable lets just say that I hear Timlin breached many rules and even the law with his antics at the training ground. As for Brown, he could and should be sacking Timlin because the incident was under his watch and the decision to not punish Timlin was not viewed favourably by some playing and backroom staff.

THIS is why I am Brown bashing. The guy is a wrong 'un, I could tell you some shocking things but can't because of the confidence from my sources and the fact that in 2016 you have to be very careful on what you say!!!! If I want to Brown bash then I will and In doing so I feel fully justified due to the awful club management side of things, this is on top of negative awful football, self loving antics and boasting just 3/4 wins since February.

Training ground bust ups are nothing new and I can't recall them ever resulting in a player being sacked before.

As for whether Timlin has not been punished, I'm not sure how you'd know whether he'd been fined or not? I'm presuming your source here is neither the player nor the manager as you're bad mouthing both, which limits the number of sources who'd have been involved in any meeting.

I'll ask Scottish Les next time I see him down the boozer - he know's a fair bit.
Just a pity I'm a mustard or pickle man and don't care for sources much.

Just had a look Twitter to try to glean some details. Not finding much beyond old tweets like these two:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back