• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To kill or not to kill - That is the question..........

• No doubt about it, he'll have to go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've done the same, so you'll have to kill me too.

• Don't be so superstitious you old git.

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (skoda man @ Feb. 01 2005,23:06)]in response to hoolys mutterings yes i have reserved 2 rooms for myself and my wife and mcnasty and his wife and i have also reserved several more rooms for my son and his mates
travelling down from uni at cheltenham

for the record the beer monster asked me to arrange his room
for the same dates for him and chris his other half after i had told him what i had done on sat in the spread

people where reserving there rooms last year even before the
the 1st leg against the arse hole's u's so what is the difference this time round

its a free country last time i looked
Ooooh he's bitten!

If I can't get a room in Cardiff, I'll go via Bristol again. Why not, if we can't get rooms in Cardiff, all arrange to hit a particular town or city and make it Shrimper night there? Would be hilarious having some Welsh outpost full of Estuarine accents.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (skoda man @ Feb. 01 2005,23:06)]its a free country last time i looked
Not in matters of football it's not.  We are not free to support any old team like the Wet Hamsters.  It's not one of those things where you just change the team you follow on a whim.  Well for most of us!  
wow.gif
 It's like hating Harry Barris, it's something you're born to!

Don't recall anyone I know booking their accomodation before the game against the Scum last year.  But I'm sure someone will put me right.  Did you book your room pre C********r last year?  
rock.gif
  Also are you not taking a risk booking so many rooms for Robert & all his mates.  If it's a seaso's preference draw 1st will they get in?  I mean the Millenium isn't much of a ground if I remember from last year, so could well be a sell out!  Then what would you do, hundreds of rooms booked & no game to see.  
biggrin.gif

At this time 75% of the entire civilised world (obviously I exclude Bas Vegas) agrees that you have put a hex on our chances by your premature evacuation and on your conscience that will have to lay for the rest of your life if the result goes the wrong way.  The only option I can see is to pre-empt this and raise a controversial counterstrike by actually betting on Bristol Rovers to win.  With my luck at the bookies that can't fail!  
tounge.gif

Back