• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight's Echo

Sandbach Shrimper

Life President⭐
Did anyone see that idiot's letter in the Echo tonight? Moaning and moaning. Does he expect us to be top or something? I'm going to write back it annoyed me so much. If we've defended so badly how comes we've only let in 7 goals. I also disagree with his point about Gower who I think's had a good season so far. And he asked what has Bentley done wrong? Nothing, to be honest, but Guttridge has been excellent this season and Maher's not going to be dropped.

Muppet
mad.gif

i agree with all of that that bloke in the paper doesnt even no any thing about southend!
mad.gif

well so far (apart from port vale) ive really enjoyed this season. and surely thats the main thing, ENTERTAINMENT

by the way, it isnt really tonights echo as its not even called the evening echo any more i noticed at work today, its the wouthend echo and arrives at my work in the morning lol!

I dont see why we cant get to the play offs, wer just about finishing adapting to the league already.

I still think they playoffs are beyond us this season.

Unfortunately we don't have access to the echo here in Brentwood so I can't really say anything about the letter itself, but I can't really see why anyone would need to criticise the players, apart from the opening hour against Vale they've given 100% and no-one has really let us down.

Bloody moaners!
tounge.gif

Back