• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top 6/Bottom 6 finish predictor

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
As promised, here's the prediction competition run by a BHA fan. Don't worry, it's absolutely nothing to do with me other than I may take your money if I predict more accurately than anyone else.

biggrin.gif

Had a quick skim through it and it looks pretty self explanatory. Did something similar at work and it is an interesting twist on predictions.

Anyhow, the Excel document is on the link below. Click save as and select location. The file tells you where to send it.

BUT...You have until Saturday to do it and it will cost you a tenner to enter!!

Link direct to Excel spreadsheet

Oh yeah, Southend relevance. Where do you reckon we're more likely to be then, top six or bottom six?

biggrin.gif

Any chance of me being pinned for a couple of days?

and again.....they won't give you a sticky eh? They must've been crap earlier posts!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bartonbankwrexham @ Aug. 05 2005,11:33)]and again.....they won't give you a sticky eh? They must've been crap earlier posts!!
a bit!

Back