• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top Gear tonight

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
How good was it watching us Brits racing the Germans...Hammond giving it large to the German when he beat him had me in stitches!!!

One of the best to date without a doubt. Arriving at the race track to take on ze Germans in three WWII British fighters was absolutely genius. Jay Kay completely beside himself for setting the fastest time around the track and beating Cod Piece Cowell to top spot was another.

One thing though. Who exactly is The Stig? Got to be another retired or semi retired touring car racer if you ask me.

Cracking episode loves watching the stig having a fight with the scouts LMAO! Had me on the floor.

I tell you what that was a cracking series only one episode let it down. Shame they have massive breaks inbetween the serieses. :( And what with Sunday Night Project finished :(

When they flew over in spits.. fantastic!

Another great show, you just knew that they were get Stig involved somehow.

Class as always

One of the best to date without a doubt. Arriving at the race track to take on ze Germans in three WWII British fighters was absolutely genius. Jay Kay completely beside himself for setting the fastest time around the track and beating Cod Piece Cowell to top spot was another.

One thing though. Who exactly is The Stig? Got to be another retired or semi retired touring car racer if you ask me.

I've heard that the Stig is Ben Collins, and ex-British NASCAR racer.

Damn it, missed it tonight. Anyone know if/when it gets repeated. I don't fancy waiting 3 years to see it on "Dave" (sky channel 111 don't you know)

I've heard that the Stig is Ben Collins, and ex-British NASCAR racer.

Russ Swift is also highly fancied to be the stig however according to my Uncle the stig changes with each supercar. It's the same guy for the celebrity laps, but as each car is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds some car companies insist one of their test drivers drive instead of anyone else.

This link has a picture through the visor of the stig, have a look and see what you think!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article831687.ece

I don't really watch the program but this sounds like the TV equivalent of Nuts magazine and I would rather see my licence fee spent elsewhere.

I wouldn't liken it to Nuts really. However Nuts has a big readership and there is a market for it and beeb has to appeal for all tastes. It is the only tv programme i watch.

Back