• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Training

MrB

Life President
No pops for me this week (none expected) but a form bonanza, +12/-5 and none of the -5 were first teamers. Means my first XI playing Sunday will be 10 higher than it would have been. Woo hoo!

Back to 5-4-1 defensive this week as we look to pick up a point to get our season on the move.

Couple of pops (I think) young strikers, one to formid, one to excellent.

However, the form monkey has paid a visit and has given me a thorough kicking. Form is diabolical across the squad.

sad.gif

No pops

Further she-ite form. Could it be linked to my coach being injured? (I know it shouldn't be, but since he's been injured form has been crap)

no i was reading the England fed and there was a form bug within the game but it will even itself out as it has now been fixed

I got some much needed form rises across the board. Plus a defensive pop to solid. I only bought him a week ago!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wahaaaaaaaaay the moment I've been waiting for for ages. My 20 yo def finally pops to formidable. Due to make somewhere between £575 and £650K on him which will put me firmly in the black and enables me to start the rebuild for next season as long as I use this money wisely.

Oddly enough one of my forwards received a defence pop this week.

No pops but form +8/-2. We finally have a first team back and look like set for a new high in stars on Sunday (not hatstats though as we're playing 5-3-2!).

Shame he wasn't a youth pull otherwise that would have been a bargain. Still should be well into formidable by the end of the season anyway, I assume by his TSI that his stamina is a bit ropey?

Great week for me with two defensive pops to solid and one to passable
biggrin.gif

One of the solids is a 20yo so I'm outing him and trying to get a 17yo replacement for less, may have to go down to inadequate defence.

Currently playing a game of chicken for a 17yo wing-back (passable wing and defence). I'm on the point of baling out. Usually when I do this I end up paying well over the odds coz the other bidder drops out first.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 30 2005,22:20)]Shame he wasn't a youth pull otherwise that would have been a bargain.  Still should be well into formidable by the end of the season anyway, I assume by his TSI that his stamina is a bit ropey?
It's poor, same as my other 17 year old excellent, so a bit of stamina training over pre-season will be needed

Form is shocking hardly anyone above passable, and most under
sad.gif

Some more defensive pops however, now have 5 defenders who are at least formidable and 17/18 years old
blues.gif

Back