• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business)

Transfer news
He won’t do because, as you say, he’s right-footed; and I’ll exclusively look for left-footed LCB’s so that they can replicate Ralph’s overlapping runs beyond Bridge. Top player though, and someone who I identified last Summer for our RCB spot.
Speaking of Richardsons, how do Theo Richardson's stats stack up against Male's? A player I liked the look of back a few seasons ago but have not managed to see enough of at Fylde this season.

I see Woodman has been released by QPR?
If we add another CB guess a left footer would be preferred?

Wouldn’t mind seeing us get Woodman in. Fits the bill perfectly as a three amigos signing. Good physical player, young and has some talent. Plenty for us to nurture and work with. Centre backs of Taylor, Kensdale, Ralph, Crowther and Woodman would give us plenty of competition and cover.

We play 3CB so in a good size squad you would have 2 per position so 6. In a smaller squad say 5- 1 injury and you are down to starting 3 plus sub

We have
Crowther
Ralph
Taylor
Kensdale

So surely we need add 1 at least- just we have three right footers and one left so would we ideally add a left footer?

A player I’m very keen to see where he is playing next year, and could be a good option for us if we were to lose someone.

Harrison Male, 23 year old goalkeeper at Dorking. He has won the players player, supporters player and young player of the year at Dorking.

A goalkeeper, who is excellent with the ball at his feet, so would fit how we like to play if we were to lose Collin to anyone. Isn’t the biggest goalkeeper, but nor is Collin. Has International honours with England C.

Would be interested if @ShrimperStats could draw something up on him.
A keeper I mentioned a while back, really rate him despite the goals against. When you look at the Dorking defence it's no wonder he shipped so many.

Given that he couldn’t make the match day squad on a few occasions, I suspect he’ll probably go somewhere where he feels he might. I certainly would if I was him.
I'd assume if he was to come here it would be because kensdale is leaving

Kanu at Barnet looked a real handful.

Not sure any left winger/wing back could displace Bridge though. I highly doubt Bridge will be going anywhere.

Who do we expect to leave.

Obviously those not under contract who are surplus but do we expect anyone to go for a fee. What sort of fee would you allow the following to go for?

Colin maybe 100k
Cards the same
Gus 50-75k
Miley 50k
Kensdale 100k

Personally wouldnt want to lose any of them.

Kanu at Barnet looked a real handful.

Not sure any left winger/wing back could displace Bridge though. I highly doubt Bridge will be going anywhere.
I agree he’s always looked lively would be a solid addition plus chips in with some goals too . We could do with adding one or two more goals scoring midfielders to our team .

I think he has played more often on the right so if so it be great to have another solid winger / wingback added on the other side for competition .

Back