• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tykes to take a tanking......

Sean 2

Director
I have just received a sensational exclusive report handed to me from S.A.T.V. towers.It reads as follows...........

"Saturday will be dry with sunny spells.Unusually warm for April.Min temp22C-Max temp25C .Forecast for the Southend area."

Seems you're getting stuffed this time then BAAAAAARNSHLEY.
No rain = no frickin puddles in front of goal.

We're gonna make you sweat hard chasing our tidy ball players about in that heat and if you choose to hoof upfield we'll gladly collect it up and start on you all over again!

Let's see how you get on in the second half THIS time yer dirty norfern monkeys

:finger:

We just dont no if our players are going to be up for it though or not these days, sorry to be negative! I think we will win this one 2-1.

Some people I've spoken to about Barnsley seem to think we only have to turn up to get a win - we should err on the side of caution with our predictions methinks as they are fighting tooth and nail for survival in this league just like we are. At least as they need the win as much as we do, they probably won't sit back and defend all game....

Incidentally, ieafing through the London Lite on the way back home this evening I noticed that they had, once again, tipped us to lose. If all their predictions had happened for real this season we'd have about ten points I reckon...

Ahh, I see, like you did on telly against Colchester last week?? We'll all look forward to that then. :hilarious:

Let's see if you still find it funny this time tomorrow shall we? :finger:

I'm actually allowing myself to get a bit confident about this match!

:eek:

Steady on, I agree with you about the result. Home banker for your lot. Just had to laugh at the "tidy ball players" bit :hilarious: Pull the other one, you're just as ****-poor as us. Back to the alehouse league for both of us, I suspect.:(

Back