• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trevor Phillips programme gives a credible and simple explanation for the rise of UKIP and it's attraction to many voters. TP blames Blair & himself, in part, for UKIP's growth; he also points out that it attracts many and varied persons.
It appears to attract crooks and fraudsters to - however that applies to most parties.

It's amazing how people say that when they run out of good arguments. After all, the same can be said of you, and your stance. You are so blinkered against immigrants you refuse to accept that maybe they, on the whole, are actually not the issue you want them to be.

And perhaps they are. The reason opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one.

"Repatriate" your invoice,Madam? Certainly.

"3,150, is that all right? Yeah, if you're all right with that? Is that enough for you?" :pig:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-3198216

Obviously David Laws conning 40 grand out of us tax payers [us meaning us not you] must have slipped your mind. Don't recall his party doing anything about it either. There's morals and then there's morals eh?

Oh, and don't forget the five Labour MP's who went to jail for expense fraud. And our very own Lord Hanningfield.

Last edited:
Obviously David Laws conning 40 grand out of us tax payers [us meaning us not you] must have slipped your mind. Don't recall his party doing anything about it either. There's morals and then there's morals eh?

Oh, and don't forget the five Labour MP's who went to jail for expense fraud. And our very own Lord Hanningfield.

Actually,I think you'll find "Tory" boy Laws was suspended by Parliament.

You're really going to have to do much,much better than this when the official election campaign opens next week.:smiles:

I think the loutish act against NF and his family on Sunday will be an own goal in many people's mind; & it is no real surprise that the establishment status quo supporting press have given it minimal coverage and the fuzz less than any action.

I think the loutish act against NF and his family on Sunday will be an own goal in many people's mind; & it is no real surprise that the establishment status quo supporting press have given it minimal coverage and the fuzz less than any action.[/QUOTE

Agree, I will now definitely be voting for ukip this May

I think the loutish act against NF and his family on Sunday will be an own goal in many people's mind; & it is no real surprise that the establishment status quo supporting press have given it minimal coverage and the fuzz less than any action.

Yes, I'm in the process of trying to obtain his address so I can organize a 'diversity party' outside his house. All invited, especially those who fancy doing a tango on his car, scaring the ***** out of his wife and kids etc, etc. Fancy dress opional but I would suggest Nazi uniforms as he seems to see them everywhere anyway.

That was really poor form. Loutish behaviour and like him or loathe him, Farage didnt deserve that.

That was really poor form. Loutish behaviour and like him or loathe him, Farage didnt deserve that.
The reports are actually quite hazy about what exactly happened.

Personally if he wants to shame breastfeeding mothers and tell them when and where they should eat and feed, then he can put up with an angry protest when he goes out for a meal himself.

His kids shouldn't be dragged into it however.

It was poor form. The group involved are not aligned to a recognised pressure group as far as I can tell, one that has sprung up from nowhere and haven't thought their methods through very well. For the record though all the party leaders have been targets of protests and had eggs thrown at them (Prescott dealt with one of his very swiftly) and didn't Private Eye employ someone in a costume to follow a Labour MP around for weeks?
His report that his kids ran off scarred conflicts with other reports that they left quietly with the nanny so it may be that NF is milking this a little. And it has been covered by mainstream press - I saw it on the 10 o'clock news and have read two reasonable sized pieces in newspapers today.
It could be argued that his policies and the atmosphere he creates impacts on other people's private lives and that as he conducts most of his press appearances in pubs that he has invited the crossover into his private life - but weighing it up his private life should be just that and the protest was made by amateurs and was ill judged.
Surely no one will vote for UKIP because of this though - I refuse to believe that would come from people who weren't already intending to vote UKIP - no one is that easily led.

The reports are actually quite hazy about exactly what happened.

Personally if he wants to shame breastfeeding mothers and tell them when and where they should eat and feed, then he can put up with an angry protest when he goes out for a meal himself.

His kids shouldn't be dragged into it however.

Very wrong and it was the ****ing hotel who asked the woman to cover up, not Farage. He was asked to comment on the matter and gave a truthful answer which was leaped on by the other gutless ******s who couldn't give a straight answer if their lives depended on it. And he has every right to sit down to a meal with his family without a bunch of tossers invading the place, scaring his family [would you be so casual about it if it was your wife and kids] and then jumping in front of and banging on his car. Is this how its going to be now, open season on a man and his family at Sunday lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back