• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ukip

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/03/ukip-leadership-steven-woolfe-excluded-from-ballot

Some genuine UKIP news for a change.Ha,****ing Ha!

" I’m actually quite impressed. Ukip has managed to top the Labour party with this. It is astonishing.":smiles:
To be fair he was done for drink driving and that will get dragged out often so they are better off not starting with an easy target. Nuttal is not standing and Evans is still suspended so minus the drink driver it's just people left that are low profile as far as I can tell. Maybe Nigel will withdraw his resignation again.

That's like funny cos like it's supposed to be 1-1-1 for the American ambulance like but one of the 1's is a word not a number. So it's like funny.
And also because the thread is about UKIP who only like UK stuff - this is American stuff so it's like a very subtle **** you to UKIP too because the funny racoon dude is from America not the UK and so are the numbers even when one is made into a word. So.....on so many levels this copy and paste picture is awesome, so awesome.

9-1-1. You should get some sleep.

To be fair he was done for drink driving and that will get dragged out often so they are better off not starting with an easy target. Nuttal is not standing and Evans is still suspended so minus the drink driver it's just people left that are low profile as far as I can tell. Maybe Nigel will withdraw his resignation again.

If I was still a member then I would see this as a blessing in disguise. Dianne James would have been my choice as Evans is suspended (unfairly IMO) and part of the reason I resigned my membership. Woolf carries some baggage and the others are unknown outside of their own areas so James would be the better candidate.

If there is any truth to the rumour that Farage might return then I will personally supply the hammer for the coffin nails.

If I was still a member then I would see this as a blessing in disguise. Dianne James would have been my choice as Evans is suspended (unfairly IMO) and part of the reason I resigned my membership. Woolf carries some baggage and the others are unknown outside of their own areas so James would be the better candidate.

If there is any truth to the rumour that Farage might return then I will personally supply the hammer for the coffin nails.
I just had to Google James - looks familiar so I must have seen her on Question Time at some point. Evans for me always came across as someone quite palitable. I know she will always be associated with her quote about Londoners not voting UKIP because they are "educated, cultured and young" but I never found her a turn off in the way I do with Farage.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/03/ukip-leadership-steven-woolfe-excluded-from-ballot

Some genuine UKIP news for a change.Ha,****ing Ha!

" I’m actually quite impressed. Ukip has managed to top the Labour party with this. It is astonishing.":smiles:

I wouldn't go as far as that, as there is no threat (real or otherwise) of UKIP splitting.
However it is a mess, and one that needs addressing if UKIP is to move forward.

If Farage did return it would be a backward step in my opinion, it's time for the party to move on and have a fresh leader.

That's certainly hinted at in the article.Who'd have thunk it? :smiles:

I wouldn't go as far as that, as there is no threat (real or otherwise) of UKIP splitting.
However it is a mess, and one that needs addressing if UKIP is to move forward.

If Farage did return it would be a backward step in my opinion, it's time for the party to move on and have a fresh leader.

Mr McGough - who has resigned from the NEC - said Mr Woolfe's exclusion from the contest was "unfair" and called into the question the party's future.
Unless the party elected a "competent leader who was comfortable with the media, it was finished", he told World at One. "This is a fight for survival. It is life or death."

probably being alarmist but these terms are being used within the party.

Mr McGough - who has resigned from the NEC - said Mr Woolfe's exclusion from the contest was "unfair" and called into the question the party's future.
Unless the party elected a "competent leader who was comfortable with the media, it was finished", he told World at One. "This is a fight for survival. It is life or death."

probably being alarmist but these terms are being used within the party.

The rules were perfectly clear, applications to be in by 12 noon. 17minutes past is too late, technical hitch or not. Tough as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, why leave it so late?

The rules were perfectly clear, applications to be in by 12 noon. 17minutes past is too late, technical hitch or not. Tough as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, why leave it so late?

You know how it is with annoying forms. Now who was it who was late with a tax return :unsure:

Six weeks after the EU Referendum the people of Beaver Ward (snigger) still consider them to be more relevant than Labour.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/ukip-steal-labour-seat-in-100226/

Those Kent towns like Ashford (which is where Beaver is...) are where UKIP see their natural support. And compaired to recent results this is a bit of an anomoly.

If you are on Twitter and interested in such things then follow Britain Elects as you get all election results and therefore get a good feel for how parties are doing.

The pattern I've picked up is - Tories increasing their vote in Tory areas, Labour increasing their vote in Labour areas, Lib Dems increasing their vote everywhere (from a very low start point) and UKIP vote reducing nearly everywhere with an occasional good result to buck the trend.

https://twitter.com/britainelects?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

On going investigation then. In other words a nothing story or to put it another way, trolling because someone is bored.

Back