• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

underage drinking

if it ain't a clip of me smashing caravans it ain't worth it

I have seen that one....I thought you had increased your audience to a full on Sky channel - Sumo TV. And after a certain hour, a series of Steak Meal encounters (10 min free then pay per view).

EVERYONE HDERE IS LEDEGGENDS .....THEY are all funny.....io lvoe youas lla and without shrinmeoprzxone nothigns ouwld be as weas fun:D

I have seen that one....I thought you had increased your audience to a full on Sky channel - Sumo TV. And after a certain hour, a series of Steak Meal encounters (10 min free then pay per view).

you never know mate!!! but just to let you know TBTV will return in Jan!!! Daggenham Kev Exclusive!!!

In his latest ramblings hes been talking about 'sleeping with his mother'!!

and she lives in a park in pitsea!!! apparently!

but you wont believe it!

you never know mate!!! but just to let you know TBTV will return in Jan!!! Daggenham Kev Exclusive!!!

In his latest ramblings hes been talking about 'sleeping with his mother'!!

and she lives in a park in pitsea!!! apparently!

but you wont believe it!

Have had encounters in Pitsea......I can believe anything....;)

Southesdh Is Thde Ionly Teamj I Care About **** The Werst Hamk And All The Other Fans

Southwend T5ill I Die And I Wil, Always Be 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good mind to stick some horlicks powder on his steak!

Cant have been much of a night out tho....on here before 22:00 and apparently 3 sheets to the wind.....hmmmmm.....

I wouldnt even be watering the flowers in the allotments by now.....

BABI G IS FFIT BTU TRULE NLUE WILL ALLWAYS BE A LEDGE....ASOD WILL ASLL PEOPLE ON Shrimpersonze ledgendes to yuo all 1!!! BLUE ARMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Back