• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CyrilSneer

Winger
May have been and I just missed it, no harm in showing again though

Guy still hasnt changed the title though, must have believed the announcer who you can hear more clearly say its Barrett who scores

[video=youtube;xtUt-qprLJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtUt-qprLJQ[/video]

I posted that a while back, still one of my favs because you can see the entire Southend end at once

I never heard them say it was Barrett scored, maybe I was celebrating too loudly to take any notice though!

Taken by a Wycombe fan? They don't look happy do they?

The Wycombe fans quite rightly identify that Bloomfield losing possession to Jack Payne was the catalyst! If the shoe was on the other foot we'd be the same.... such fine margins in football....

The Wycombe fans quite rightly identify that Bloomfield losing possession to Jack Payne was the catalyst! If the shoe was on the other foot we'd be the same.... such fine margins in football....

Didnt he also miss the crucial penalty ?
Not a great day for the guy.

I posted that a while back, still one of my favs because you can see the entire Southend end at once

Yes as you say great to see the whole Southend section erupt. What is it now 3 or 4 weeks later and that moment still gets me grinning ear to ear.

Didnt he also miss the crucial penalty ?
Not a great day for the guy.

Dan saved Bloomfield's pen first. It was the save from Sam Wood that won it! So yes not one of the guy's better days but I believe he's a long serving legend at Wycombe so I'm sure their fans will forgive him..... one day....

Nice spot, had no chance of hearing that at the time!

I think Barrett scoring that goal would have been the only thing to make the scenes more magical.

There's one clip taken from around the same place taken by a young Wycombe fan. When Bentley saves the final penalty his Dad (I assume) says "time to go boys" - quite touching really.

This has also probably been seen but I love this one,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8uRnZLcM48

I love the reaction of the guy about 3 rows in front. he's putting his jacket on ready to leave as Weston crosses....his anger as :pig: scores is priceless. Not sure if it's because he's got to take his coat off again or that they've let in a 123rd minute equaliser though!

I keep replaying the various clips and focussing on different areas of the crowd each time. There are some great reactions (on both sides)

There's one clip taken from around the same place taken by a young Wycombe fan. When Bentley saves the final penalty his Dad (I assume) says "time to go boys" - quite touching really.

That one is my personal favourite. Hilarious.

Back