• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

V Port Vale

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Aug. 02 2005,13:55)]I reckon about 6500??
we will win 2-0
Thank God.

Someone who understands what the real issues are.

There's been far too much chat about signing players, the club shop, pre-season friendlies and what colour away shirt we wear.

What this site does best is polls on whether it will be 5,499 or 5,500 in attendance.

0-0 in front of 6,043.

I'll be there, along with about 6,249 others. And we will play a part in an entertaining 2-2 draw, with Eastwood and Gray (pen) scoring...

I think Freddy and Wayne will have career threatening injuries in the first 10 minutes of the game, by which time we will be 2-0 down, but then Roy McDonough will leap off the bench like a fish and knock in an injury time hatrick (all going in off his arse).
463 in attendence. Cos all the best games have a crap crowd.

So no prediction league this season?
sad.gif

Worried about jinxing the team?

I shall be there saturday

1-1

5,615 (including 426 from Port Vale)

(I shall eat my hat if there are more than 7,000 there.
wow.gif
Our crowds have historcially been lower for the first few games of the season - people on holiday and others waiting to see if we're going to be "any good".)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 02 2005,14:52)]2-1 to the mighty Shrimpers

Eastwood and Cole for us.

7,341 in attendance, including me  
biggrin.gif
I will be surprised if there are over 6000 there
0-1 a very dull game played in oppressive conditions decided by a defensive clanger.

Combined with two away games with poor results will mean that Under 5,000 will witness the debut of the new striker at home to Huddersfield, where a Freddy-esque home debut kicks off an amazing 20 match unbeaten run in the league catapulting us to the top of the Division.
After a minor Hiccup away at Hartlepool due to Darryl accidentally flushing his gloves down the bog at Half time we continue to brush opponents away with consumate ease, only losing a further 3 games all season.
The 8-0 destruction of Col U condems them to the earliest relegation in footballs history and Southend are crowned champions a few weeks later on April Fools Day at Bournemouth.
Ron Martin takes over from Alan Sugar on TV's the Apprentice, Peter Taylor is appointed as England Manager, after Sven is sacked and Tilly says he doesn't want the job, and promptly picks Freddy to be the 1st 3rd division player to represent England since ...er...Peter Taylor

The new stadium Plans are published in February

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Aug. 02 2005,15:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 02 2005,14:52)]2-1 to the mighty Shrimpers

Eastwood and Cole for us.

7,341 in attendance, including me  
biggrin.gif
I will be surprised if there are over 6000 there
0-1 a very dull game played in oppressive conditions decided by a defensive clanger.

Combined with two away games with poor results will mean that Under 5,000 will witness the debut of the new striker at home to Huddersfield, where a Freddy-esque home debut kicks off an amazing 20 match unbeaten run in the league catapulting us to the top of the Division.
After a minor Hiccup away at Hartlepool due to Darryl accidentally flushing his gloves down the bog at Half time we continue to brush opponents away with consumate ease, only losing a further 3 games all season.
The 8-0 destruction of Col U condems them to the earliest relegation in footballs history and Southend are crowned champions a few weeks later on April Fools Day at Bournemouth.
Ron Martin takes over from Alan Sugar on TV's the Apprentice, Peter Taylor is appointed as England Manager, after Sven is sacked and Tilly says he doesn't want the job, and promptly picks Freddy to be the 1st 3rd division player to represent England since ...er...Peter Taylor

The new stadium Plans are published in February
We can only dream
upside.gif

Back