• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weekend acca

Did an accy at the game 5 mins before kick off.

Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Southampton and Arsenal. £10 for £80 return. Just waiting for Arsenal to screw it up for me

I had an odd 1.87 in a betting account which I put on a 5 team accy. 4 have won giving me the option of cashing out 9.30 or I can wait for he Stoke - Newcastle game and collect 20.62 if Stoke win.

Not a lot of money either way but common sense tells me to take a 400% profit.

What do you blokes think?

Liverpool and Arsenal both to beat their respective bunnies at around 12/5 is surely the bet.

That's tipping right there. :stunned:

On the plus side, my bet on Barnet for the Conference (mentioned on another thread) is looking fair so far...

I had an odd 1.87 in a betting account which I put on a 5 team accy. 4 have won giving me the option of cashing out 9.30 or I can wait for he Stoke - Newcastle game and collect 20.62 if Stoke win.

Not a lot of money either way but common sense tells me to take a 400% profit.

What do you blokes think?

Cash out and put it on Newcaslte

Returns 36.27 or I can get 31 quid for the draw.

Ignore what the returns are......back the outcome you expect to come in. No good having huge odds on a losing bet.

If you're so uncertain of the outcome, cash out now, and back something next week instead.

Backed the last two forest matches as draws in a fiver double. Returned 56 quid. Nice.

Back