• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where are you sat (Level 1)

• Total voters
142. Would have been 143 but these seem to have all been snapped up. (Category 2)
Very strange, I booked 143 at 9:05, just got an email saying that due to "an administrative error" these had now been changed to 142

I'll be sat hopefully in a pub in bournemouth, they would pick the play off final the same date as my bloody stag weekend :omg:.

If anyone bournemouth shrimpers know anywhere drop me a pm

Very strange, I booked 143 at 9:05, just got an email saying that due to "an administrative error" these had now been changed to 142

I just got the same exact email! Pretty gutted tbh as 142 was my first choice, I've emailed them back asking why

T in 133. Three of us regulars in W. Three regulars in east ( but they will sing:thumbsup: and one that follows us but is now two far away to attend home matches.

Singing sections proving very popular with quite a few on here. Hopefully it will work this time.

Back