• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SEE Tickets are saying that block 136 is for Shrimperzone
The SUFC site is saying that's for the Trust and 132 is SZ/TZ (which see Tickets have as TZ)

Zoners , do not book 136 by mistake

There's loads of surnames you can use for a backdoor into the priority shareholder sales. Pointless. If I was going I would be all over this.

Many thanks for the heads up. :winking:

Tickets now purchased, now can sit back and wait patiently until the 23rd!

Let's give some credit to the Club for learning from the last time at Wembley and organising this through a properly set up agency. Three minutes to buy the seats just where we wanted! Let's hope we get massive support again and this time the performance to match.

Ive tried to do the early tickets even though I'm not a seso or shareholder but keep getting asked for a 7 digit code... How has anyone got round it?
Use the shareholder option. Any common surname will get you in. Thanks to Smiffy for finding that out.

SEE Tickets are saying that block 136 is for Shrimperzone
The SUFC site is saying that's for the Trust and 132 is SZ/TZ (which see Tickets have as TZ)

Zoners , do not book 136 by mistake

Why would anyone want to get tickets in the SZ area. It will be full of people moaning :winking:

Has anyone got through on the phones and booked more than 10 tickets?

You cant do more than 10 on the website, and the phone just rings out so phoning seems a waste of time at the moment (I know there is no rush) . There is also a form to fill in on the OS, but it doesn't say what to do with it and the club doesn't know either !

Has anyone got through on the phones and booked more than 10 tickets?

You cant do more than 10 on the website, and the phone just rings out so phoning seems a waste of time at the moment (I know there is no rush) . There is also a form to fill in on the OS, but it doesn't say what to do with it and the club doesn't know either !

Just do multiple orders of up to 10 online. If you are quick you will get all your seats together or in 2 rows in front of each other. No need for the forms that way.

Can't believe it, I order seats paid for them and now See tickets have email saying sorry there was an error you can't have them and giving me different ones.

Just do multiple orders of up to 10 online. If you are quick you will get all your seats together or in 2 rows in front of each other. No need for the forms that way.

understood, but there is no guarantee of them being together. Ie I have got two browers up running at the moment , and with two season tickets are putting 10 in one hit and 10 in the other - and they are not next to each other. If I put 10 and 6 then the same tickets come up in each search (weird , you would think they would be 'reserved' until the transaction was completed

understood, but there is no guarantee of them being together. Ie I have got two browers up running at the moment , and with two season tickets are putting 10 in one hit and 10 in the other - and they are not next to each other. If I put 10 and 6 then the same tickets come up in each search (weird , you would think they would be 'reserved' until the transaction was completed

Yeah I suppose it depends on what part of the ground. I just done a search on the same amount of tickets in same area as ones we have purchased and the row behind is still available and it was an hour ago I got ours.

There's loads of surnames you can use for a backdoor into the priority shareholder sales. Pointless. If I was going I would be all over this.

Any chance of this going pear shaped though Smiffish? I.e. someone "borrows" a shareholders details (marSHAR for example) so said shareholder can't get theirs & complains etc etc, and tickets are somehow voided?

Any chance of this going pear shaped though Smiffish? I.e. someone "borrows" a shareholders details (marSHAR for example) so said shareholder can't get theirs & complains etc etc, and tickets are somehow voided?

Once you have entered a 'correct' code no further checks are made. There is no limit on how many transactions you can make so no checks there either.
There must be different shareholders called 'Smith' and only the one password for all the Smith shareholders.

Once you have entered a 'correct' code no further checks are made. There is no limit on how many transactions you can make so no checks there either.
There must be different shareholders called 'Smith' and only the one password for all the Smith shareholders.

Oh ok. So it's not a case of one transaction per code? I.e. no chance of a disgruntled shareholder getting the hump cos their code has been already used, kicking up a fuss & the tickets being voided?

If not, ill have a bit ofthat

Back