• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FarmdogSUFC

The Custard Splat - Southend United Fan Podcast
So, tomorrows "big game" is upon us. What line ups would people like to see put out, bearing in mind we apparently have Timlin, Phillips, Corr Eastwood and Hall out.

Bentley
Clohessy - Creswell - Barker - Straker
Leonard - Ferdinand - Woodyard - Martin
Harris - Benyon

Look weak in the middle I know but would like to see this first half and then changes for the second half, ie GK, Prosser, 2 CM's, Tomlin, Hurst, are there any others, my minds gone blank? Thoughts

He said there will be some trialists playing and so I think the team will be slightly different. The midfield definitely needs strengthening.

GK will probably be Rhys Taylor or another triallist, Folly and the other French lad will probably start in midfield. More likely to line up 4-3-3 I would say.

Yes the trialists will be interesting. I would hope to see about 3 CM's trialling as I still think we need two more to come in the middle. As for the GK, well as people have been saying Rhys Taylor will get a half, although I slightly worries by the fact our previous Chelsea youth goalie, who was also called Rhys, wasn't much cop. :winking: That said, he was highly rated before and I'm pretty sure he'll be signed up in the next week or so.

11 for tomorrow...

anyone want to speculate the 11 to start tomorrow against west spam...

id go for

Bentley
Clohessey Phillips(c) Cresswell Straker

Tomlin Ferdinand Hurst Martin

Freddy
Corr

:smile::smile: with everyone else whose fit on the bench

Corr, Phillips, Timlin and Fred are defo out as not yet fit after ops and Hall is a doubt with injury.

bentley
cloh, cress, barker,straker
tomlin, kane, hurst, martin
harris, benyon

First half;

Bentley

Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker

Hurst Ferdinand Trialist Martin

Harris Tomlin​

Second half is anyone's guess

First half;

Bentley

Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker

Hurst Ferdinand Trialist Martin

Harris Tomlin​

Second half is anyone's guess

The OS says thet players will get a MAXIMUMUM of 45 mins, so with 6 players probably out there must be quite a few trialists to make this possible

Back