• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What are you looking forward to in 2012

Olympics, Her Majesty's Jubilee, moving house after 2 years in an over priced massive mistake of a place that has given me more stress than anything I've ever experienced. Taking my Cricket Club down to Hampshire to take up an invitation to play Broadhalfpenny Brigands following my playing for them this season; a feat rarer than rocking horse **** and one to which I'm immensely proud. Southend promotion, surely?

The whole "not dying" thing.

Also, this may be me being shallow, but I absolutely can't ****ing wait for Mass Effect 3.

Alas my dear bluesy you bonkers gezzer you due to the blood result i had this morning in the post not dying next year is not a given at all but i hold out in hope.

Part of me is very much looking forward to moving job to HK on 1st Feb. Part of me says the diagnosis I'm due to receive this week for my neck and shoulder pains might scupper the whole thing and **** my life up completely

Part of me is very much looking forward to moving job to HK on 1st Feb. Part of me says the diagnosis I'm due to receive this week for my neck and shoulder pains might scupper the whole thing and **** my life up completely

Not so mr orm,even if its for example say cancer you can beat it with fight and the will to live,if its something else then you can adapt and survive.
Talking to a cancer doctor last year and he told me that people come in to hospital and they rate them from 1 to 5.
1,s have given up all hope and have no fight in them and as a rule peg it but 5,s with the same cancer can and most times do pull through.
Good luck

Not so mr orm,even if its for example say cancer you can beat it with fight and the will to live,if its something else then you can adapt and survive.
Talking to a cancer doctor last year and he told me that people come in to hospital and they rate them from 1 to 5.
1,s have given up all hope and have no fight in them and as a rule peg it but 5,s with the same cancer can and most times do pull through.
Good luck

Not even considered the Big C - I'm looking at arthritis - whatever it is is VERY painful and I have not had a full nights sleep for at least 2 months

Have you been to a chiropractor?

Back