• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What Champions League game tonight??

What Football game you watching tonight???

• Sevilla v Fenerbache (SS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man City v Wigan (Setanta)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aberdeen Shrimper

With a number of Champions League games being screened tonight, what one are you planning on watching

Barcelona v Celtic (SS2)

Sevilla v Fenerbache (SS3)

AC Milan v Arsenal (ITV4)

Man U v Lyon (ITV1)

Or maybe a good Prem game....Man City v Wigan (Setanta)

What i find strange is how Sky are showing Barcelona v Celtic but it is also on STV (Scotish version of ITV)

Last edited:
Man Utd vs Lyon is ITV1

I'll probably watch united do the business in the first half and then see how it's going in Milan and maybe flip over for the 2nd half

Barca v Celtic for me.
AS, that's always the case though, if a Scottish team play on a Tuesday night, STV will show it.

Man Utd vs Lyon is ITV1

I'll probably watch united do the business in the first half and then see how it's going in Milan and maybe flip over for the 2nd half

Just updated it....don't get the ITV listing up here mate, sorry about that any Man U supporters.......can they get SZ in Japan and the US????

Man United Vs. Lyon...

For a goal fest, tune into Barca who looked irresistible against Levante, but the better game I feel will be Man United Lyon. Both teams have an attacking mentality and Lyon need to hit United hard from the break... of course, without being too wreckless as to give United an oppurtunity to counter attack.

Arsenal AC Milan will be a tentative, nervous display from both teams I feel.

Man City Wigan could quite possibly bore me to tears.

Who gives a feck. Unless I'm supporting the johnny foreigner teams of course.... (and I don't mean Arsenal)....

Man Utd Vs Lyon, I hate watching British Clubs abroad in Europe so would rather watch them at home, or Real Madrid!

Miss West Stand........just seen your Poll vote......did not know that Paul Raymond was the owner of Beach Adonis or Demi-Gods!!!

Was a Celt before I moved here though!

To be fair, i will be watching the Celtic game as well....just want to do the "I was there 2 weeks ago" thing.

a bit self indulgent....but hey that is me!!!!!

Back