• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Driver - Pretty solid thriller with The Governor being a Manc cab driver turned criminal. Good stuff, if not for the occasional out of place comedy moments.

I enjoyed it - David Morrissey, Colm Meaney and Ian Hart are always worth watching - but that 'comedy' bit while they were waiting outside that house was terrible wasn't it?

Marvellous was very very good , my wife even turned facebook off to watch it .

I can't praise Marvellous enough, it was one of the finest 90 minutes I have ever had watching telly. Lou Macari, what a wonderful man. :thumbsup:

I can't praise Marvellous enough, it was one of the finest 90 minutes I have ever had watching telly. Lou Macari, what a wonderful man. :thumbsup:

I've been thinking about the show a lot these ever since watching it. Very cleverly done - the way Toby Jones played him at different stages of his life, the real Neil Baldwin coming in at certain points, throwing in the actual Lou Macari at times rather than just the actor, all brilliant. Was surprised to see it only get three stars in The Times this morning.

"I've always wanted to be happy so I decided to be". Not a bad way to go about life eh?

I've been thinking about the show a lot these ever since watching it. Very cleverly done - the way Toby Jones played him at different stages of his life, the real Neil Baldwin coming in at certain points, throwing in the actual Lou Macari at times rather than just the actor, all brilliant. Was surprised to see it only get three stars in The Times this morning.

"I've always wanted to be happy so I decided to be". Not a bad way to go about life eh?

Indeed. I can't remember when a TV programme gave me a buzz - and it's still here today!

The blacklist.

James spader is top drawer. Much more intelligent than the usual American dross.

Season 2 starts next month and its available on demand (sky)

Finished season 4 of The Walking Dead on 5* last night. Great stuff.

Spoiler:  
Seems obvious to us that the Terminus people are cannibals luring people there to kill & eat. When Rick & co are trying to get away they run past a pile of human skeletons and there was the candle lit memorial room.

Looking forward to season 5.

New series of The Simpsons. How is this still going? Funniest bit was the surreal intro....rest barely raised a smile.

Final part of "Cilla" - just brilliant. If Sheridan Smith doesn't win some awards for her performance, then there's no justice.

Back