• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Fear the Walking Dead.

Meh. The point of the series was to show the breakdown of society, yet there is a massive absence of zombies and they have gone straight to conspiracy theory plots.

Disappointing all round.

Logically at this point there's not that many zombies to see. And people, oddly enough, are really thick. But I've not seen it myself yet, so I'm basically spouting ****.

Nabbed Arrow season 3 and Flash today (and a bonus of Spooks season 4 as welk, thanks to CEX), looking forward to getting through that lot, and 24 on Pick tonight as well.

Moseley was at it again last night. Amazing series of programmes.

In other news, has anyone watched the new Dangermouse yet? I've recorded it, but want to wait until the weekend so I can watch it with the children.

I nodded off, so sadly missed most of it. I'll catch up on IPlayer. Not seen DM but it looks....a bit rubbish sadly. It's no Hey Duggee, but then again what is?

I nodded off, so sadly missed most of it. I'll catch up on IPlayer. Not seen DM but it looks....a bit rubbish sadly. It's no Hey Duggee, but then again what is?

Got 4/5 in The Times this morning and also heard a very positive radio from the Mirror's TV reviewer last night.

No Terry Scott of course (RIP), but I'm hopeful!

Oh it is indeed excellent, but HD is laugh out loud funny. Battle of the CBBC shows? :hilarious:

LOL. To be honest we don't watch loads, but our lad loves the Justin programmes, Sarah and Duck, Hey Duggee, and Topsy & Tim (we have a love hate relationship with T&T - search twitter for some hilarious comments!). Oh and Postman Pat.

LOL. To be honest we don't watch loads, but our lad loves the Justin programmes, Sarah and Duck, Hey Duggee, and Topsy & Tim (we have a love hate relationship with T&T - search twitter for some hilarious comments!). Oh and Postman Pat.

Being boy and girl twins, my two LOVE Topsy and Tim. The mum is alright too.

Pah, so Flora gets the boot off GBBO, despite the fact blokey made something that looked clever, clever but was probaly inedible and broke when they went to operate it.

Bawlbags Berry & Hollywood. :finger:

Pah, so Flora gets the boot off GBBO, despite the fact blokey made something that looked clever, clever but was probaly inedible and broke when they went to operate it.

Bawlbags Berry & Hollywood. :finger:

He got star baker a lot, Flora never did. At least that means I can go back to blissfully ignoring the show now the last decent one's out.

Finding myself preferring Flash over Arrow season 3. Probably because Flash fits my personality more (and it actually has a plot that moves faster than a glacier week to week). Also, watching 24 on TV is weird. (Never done it before LAD. Always watched it on DVD, bluray or in the case of the first few eps of season 8, Netflix).

That's good to hear. We'll be giving it a blast over the weekend.

Enjoying Show Me A Hero but not loving it yet. The amount of Bruce Springsteen music is a big plus though.

Where are you up to? It gets better and better, IMO.

Back