• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Series 5 of Prison break - Loving it! I know a lot of people didn't love prison break and so stopped watching but I've loved almost all of it

I gave up after episode 2. Does it improve?

As with all things on here Pubey, it's about opinions and taste. I love the double dealing and intrigue of the series, so for me, it started well and gets better.

Just watched last episode of Line of Duty....wtf was that all about? Fell asleep twice. Too complicated for my pea brain.

Babs - extremely well done and performed by all, even if Jamie Winstone looked nothing like her.

I suppose this thread can serve equally well for what to watch on TV. Tonight's Panorama looks interesting and follows on the article from the Observer/Guardian I posted on the hard or soft Brexit thread. That looked into how the alt right and their influence is effecting our democracy. Tonight's programme looks at the amount of info FB gathers about us......and no doubt what it does with that info....I shall give a look.

The last episode of Doctor Who. I didn't hold out much hope - old gothic house, spooky landlord, young students all ready to die. Bit of a cliche.....but it suprised me and was highly enjoyable, probably thanks to David Suchet's excellent performance.

I really like Bill, she's a great companion. Hope she continues after the regeneration.

The last episode of Doctor Who. I didn't hold out much hope - old gothic house, spooky landlord, young students all ready to die. Bit of a cliche.....but it suprised me and was highly enjoyable, probably thanks to David Suchet's excellent performance.

I really like Bill, she's a great companion. Hope she continues after the regeneration.
Must admit, I've hardly given it the time of day post Paul McGann. Seen the odd bit of an episode when my son was briefly into it, I think the new version is just too far removed from the '70s and '80s vintage for me. it seems like there's been far less buzz about it since Capaldi took over - has he not been that good?

Must admit, I've hardly given it the time of day post Paul McGann. Seen the odd bit of an episode when my son was briefly into it, I think the new version is just too far removed from the '70s and '80s vintage for me. it seems like there's been far less buzz about it since Capaldi took over - has he not been that good?

1st series was dreadful - Capaldi was far too grumpy (like Hartnell) and the writing was terrible (a robot Robin Hood. Really?). He's definitely grown into the role and the writing has picked up - it's a shame he's giving it up, especially if they're having Kris Marshall as the next one.

Sadly, I'm still enjoy it at my ripe old middle age :winking:

Back