• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Just finished the newest season of Prison Break. I really enjoyed it, thought it was very good and worth them doing another season.

The Handmaids Tale remains one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. Absolutely chilling.

It is superb, I've read the book and seen the movie, and it is definitely a story that needs the tv format rather than the movie length. Feels very appropriate for the current climate sadly.

Drastic™;1969410 said:
It is superb, I've read the book and seen the movie, and it is definitely a story that needs the tv format rather than the movie length. Feels very appropriate for the current climate sadly.

Not read the book, but vaguely remember the movie. It wasn't very good IIRC.

Detectorists is first class.

Anyone in to the new series of Fargo yet? Planning on starting that tonight.

I'm watching at the US pace, so up to episode 8. Not a spoiler, but a general message for people starting out:

Spoiler:  
stick with it, it dips but picks up again

The Handmaids Tale remains one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. Absolutely chilling.

I was ill last weekend and the missus put the first episode on. Made me feel a million times worse and had to leave the room. Might catch up with her (is it ep 3 or 4 now?). I've been away with work a lot so she's just cracked on with a load of telly and left me behind!

I was ill last weekend and the missus put the first episode on. Made me feel a million times worse and had to leave the room. Might catch up with her (is it ep 3 or 4 now?). I've been away with work a lot so she's just cracked on with a load of telly and left me behind!

Episode 3 last night. I watched the first episode with my mum. #awkward. :stunned:

Detectorists is first class.

Anyone in to the new series of Fargo yet? Planning on starting that tonight.

Went through these over the last few days, really good stuff.

Mackenzie Crook put me off originally as couldnt see past Gareth but he was really good in it and is very well written by him too.

Watched Fear the Walking Dead. Seems to have taken a different path this season, still cant get into it though.

Mackenzie Crook put me off originally as couldnt see past Gareth but he was really good in it and is very well written by him too.

The whole thing of him writing is Rachael Stirling as his wife is very well done too. Talk about batting above your average :smile:

Back