• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Black Mirrors. Watched all of season 3 over past week.

One or two good episodes, but some duffers too. Bit hit and miss.

I liked them all, thought it was a high standard

I'm still a bit behind on Black Mirror, it's not really a show I can binge as it usually takes a bit of recovery time after each episode, hence it's taken me a couple of years. "White Bear" and "Shut Up And Dance" being perfect examples. Then outta nowhere "San Junipero" surprised me last week with a very different tone altogether but then back to the darker tone for "Man Against Fire" yesterday.

Latest inside number 9.

Thought it was great.

Continue to enjoy Inside No. 9 and have just caught up with the last three.

As Cyril says 'Once Removed' was really quite excellent and the pick of this series, so far.

I'm generally not fussed about the Winter Olympics, but it just seems to drag you in. Plus my daughter loves ice skating so we've been watching plenty of that.

Really enjoyed watching McMafia - excellent series (though not in agreement with those suggesting James Norton could be the new Bond :nope:)

Watched the first couple of episodes of Altered Carbon on netflix, pretty interesting sci-fi fare.

Back