• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Nothing against Palin but he started the whole posh/celebrity travelogue thing which I despise.
Yeah can't say I'm much of a fan of his earlier stuff but I'm unlikely ever to go to Nigeria (though I remember a bloke I used to play football with broke his arm there and flew back to the UK to have it set ,which I must say I found strange at the time perhaps not so much now). :Winking:

Yeah can't say I'm much of a fan of his earlier stuff but I'm unlikely ever to go to Nigeria (though I remember a bloke I used to play football with broke his arm there and flew back to the UK to have it set ,which I must say I found strange at the time perhaps not so much now). :Winking:
Did make me laugh when you see his back up army of 4-6 armed to the teeth like Rambo.

SAw Episode 3 of Blue lights earlier.Excellent as usual.Orobably the best cop show on the Box since Z cars was on .Also saw this :-

which I liked.

Last edited:
Watched the first 4 episodes of series 3 of Clarkson's Farm, on Amazon Prime, the next 4 are not yet available. Honestly, you couldn't write the stupidity of some of the decisions the local council have made, and, even if you're not a fan, you can't not feel sorry for the bloke.

Just seen Salmon Rushdie :Through a glass darkly on BBC2 Co-incidentally The Knife is due to arrive tomorrow,

Also saw episode 2 of Spacey umasked.FWIW don't think there's any question that KS great actor that he was/is was guilty of abuse of his fame ,apparently throughout his career.

Last edited:
The Final: Attack on Wembley on Netflix.

Documentaries like this make me so embarrassed to be an England fan at times. The behaviour of some fans who just seemed to turn Wembley way into a post apocalyptic war zone on that day is beyond belief.

Back