• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh and hacked of myself by the ******* wasp hiding in my peg bag when I went to hang washing out on the line this glorious morning! :censored:

Pain in my right achilles tendon after playing football last night.

Feels very similar to the tendonopathy I had in the left a few years ago that took ages to get rid of.

It amazes me how workloads don't get touched when a solicitor is off! Hopefully she's better and can give it some priority now for you.

I guess it depends on the length of the layoff. All the other lawyers in the office will have their own work to get on with and probably don't really have time. If you know someone will only be a week it's not really a big deal.

Indeed. Like to be all moved in before the summer starts.

Good luck!

Our house move is a ****ing nightmare. Already lost one purchase and now our sale is on the verge of collapsing. Don't move, change jobs, and have a child all at the same time!:'(

I guess it depends on the length of the layoff. All the other lawyers in the office will have their own work to get on with and probably don't really have time. If you know someone will only be a week it's not really a big deal.
Yes, but most solicitors also have clerks and secretaries. If it's only a day or so then fine, but a week or more and I would be expecting someone else to have a bit of a glance at the cases.

Good luck!

Our house move is a ****ing nightmare. Already lost one purchase and now our sale is on the verge of collapsing. Don't move, change jobs, and have a child all at the same time!:'(

Sounds awful! Hope it works out ok.

Yes, but most solicitors also have clerks and secretaries. If it's only a day or so then fine, but a week or more and I would be expecting someone else to have a bit of a glance at the cases.

What would you expect a clerk or secretary to do with the files?

Good luck!

Cheers. We're having our full building survey today, and the purchasers of ours are having the full jobby tomorrow. Expecting to have to knock a few grand off the asking price as our electrics are shocking (no pun intended).

Another letter from Virgin Media this morning, saying the monthly fee rising by another £2.50

This is I think the third rise in the last 12 months. Becoming a real ****take.

The gridlock on the A127 this morning due to a small drain cover having disappeared.:stunned:

Just peeled a very juicy orangey thing and I squirted orange juice everywhere. Lovely orange, but bloody messy.

Cheers. We're having our full building survey today, and the purchasers of ours are having the full jobby tomorrow. Expecting to have to knock a few grand off the asking price as our electrics are shocking (no pun intended).

That really doesn't surprise me.

At least your leaving the fridge:smile:

Dentists. I've waited 4 months to get in at a London Dental Hospital because my dentist can't manage to do a root canal filling on one my teeth before fitting a crown. Had very pleasant 2.5 hours at Guys today:nope:. Sheds full of x rays later I have another appointment there where they will look down my tooth with a microscope to see whether it can be root canal filled. Next appointment date?........29th June 2016. FFS

Another letter from Virgin Media this morning, saying the monthly fee rising by another £2.50

This is I think the third rise in the last 12 months. Becoming a real ****take.

Same from Sky except it's a £2.75 increase. Just cancelling it now the money grabbing *****.

Back