• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My polling card has not been delivered.

I know I don't need one but thats not the point. Smells a bit fishy.

The number of youngsters in their late teens and early 20s wearing Conservative rosettes and handing out leaflets in Benfleet.

What the hell is wrong with these kids?

David Dimbleby - BBC's Arrogant prat; BBC's Jeremy Vine -weird prat; ITV's Piers Morgan - Arrogant weird prat. It's bad enough having an election frenzy without these three making it much worse.

Finance in Aviation Division for a Broker .

Why the Run off ? unable to sustain the soft market ?

I am sure you wont be the last, these current rates cant go on for ever ....(is what they have been saying for years !)

To be honest a very poorly run managing agency has been a long time coming, Lloyds will learn from this experience as our American counterparts have shown exactly how not to enter the Lloyds market and they should of done a bit more due diligence.

but I agree there are a few more that are well on there way I think over the next 24 moths we will see a few more go into run off as no one can compete!

Main problem for me is the lack of Claims jobs around at the moment and the introduction of ECFwriteback and the further use of technology meaning firms no longer need massive claims departments.

The total **** who thinks it is acceptable to hit my car and not stop.

Parked in Westcliff this morning and came back to find my bumper hanging off - livid is an understatement

Parked in Westcliff this morning and came back to find my bumper hanging off - livid is an understatement
I feel your anger, rightly too.
My wife's car got knocked outside our house, we don't know who/what by however that day, for no conscious reason I looked out the front as a white Tesco delivery van pulled away from adjacent to her car.;didn't think anything more about it until saw the damage next day with white paint, in the area close to where the Tesco van was, can't prove it but I have little doubt or that the driver knew.:angry:

Absolute ****ing ******s! People like that need to be set fire and made to burn! Someone did it to one of my old cars. Completely wrecked one of my doors and there was no CCTV outside the gym for me to see who do it. I lost loads of money selling it because of that.

First brand new car I've ever owned, and only had it a year so am really careful where I park it, and look after it too. Managed to clip the bumper back on, but have a couple of nice scuffs along the corner where it's taken the paint off. Not even worth claiming as the excess and increased insurance make it uneconomical.

Sometimes i think it's just better off driving round in an old smoker.

Absolute ****ing ******s! People like that need to be set fire and made to burn! Someone did it to one of my old cars. Completely wrecked one of my doors and there was no CCTV outside the gym for me to see who do it. I lost loads of money selling it because of that.

A few years ago I hit a car in a car park, and completely ruined the driver's door. I left a note with my contact details. The lady emailed me and we sorted it out. She was so grateful. In the end she had it polished out and it cost me less than £200.

A few years ago I hit a car in a car park, and completely ruined the driver's door. I left a note with my contact details. The lady emailed me and we sorted it out. She was so grateful. In the end she had it polished out and it cost me less than £200.

It's nice to know there is some good people out there.

Back