• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Being caught the crossfire, completely unaware in the work politics of my boss and another passive-aggressive woman. Huge joy being made to look like a lemon by not being able to answer questions that I wasn't privy too. :angry:

At last week's Christmas do...

"We will sort you all out with a Christmas gift"

Today...

"Reflecting on 2017, on behalf of the Exec team, I would like to thank you for your contribution this year and confirm that your Christmas gift, a ‘Playtech BGT Sports Leather Belt!’ is on its way from Vienna. This will arrive in the New Year and I will let you know when and how to collect your belt."

Today...

"Reflecting on 2017, on behalf of the Exec team, I would like to thank you for your contribution this year and confirm that your Christmas gift, a ‘Playtech BGT Sports Leather Belt!’ is on its way from Vienna. This will arrive in the New Year and I will let you know when and how to collect your belt."

Well at least your trousers will stay up.

Today...

They pushed the boat out there.

Having had an office full of sick notes recently, I've sailed through all their germs only to wake up today with a bloomin' cough just in time for Christmas. Oh well, lots of honey and hot lemon and paracetamol today then.

Having had an office full of sick notes recently, I've sailed through all their germs only to wake up today with a bloomin' cough just in time for Christmas. Oh well, lots of honey and hot lemon and paracetamol today then.

According to the NHS website taking zinc at the first signs of a cold seems to reduce its impact.

A very hot curry with extra chillies will do the trick. Might suffer a bit on the Loo in the morning, but will ease any congestion.
Works for me.

Certainly those of us who cared they changed from blue in the first place!

Did you care though? Really?

It's not as if people keep their passports on display. All that matters is how easily it can get you in to countries. Anything else is pure nonsense

Did you care though? Really?

It's not as if people keep their passports on display. All that matters is how easily it can get you in to countries. Anything else is pure nonsense

Yeah, I did care. Deeply resented giving up the blue.

Back